AIC Recruitment 2020 for District Manager and last date- 28 May 2020
AIC Recruitment 2020 – Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited invites online Degree/Diploma applicants for Apply Online for undisclosed posts for District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management). Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) a public sector insurance company that offers yield-based and weather-based crop insurance programs in almost 500 districts of India. It covers almost 20 million farmers, making it the biggest crop insurer in the world in number of farmers served. Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited is a limited company headquartered out of New Delhi, India
AIC aims to provide insurance coverage and financial support to the farmers in the failure of any of the notified crop as a result of natural calamities, pests and diseases to restore their creditworthiness for the ensuing season; to encourage the farmers to adopt progressive farming practices, high value in-puts and higher technology; to help stabilize farm incomes, particularly in disaster years. The plan provides comprehensive risk insurance for yield losses due to natural fire and lightning, storms, hailstorms, cyclone, typhoon, tempest, hurricane, tornado flood, inundation, landslide, drought, dry spells, pests/diseases, etc
AIC was incorporated on 20 December 2002 with an authorized capital of Rs. 1500 crore. The initial paid-up capital was Rs. 200 crores, which was subscribed by the promoting companies, General Insurance Corporation of India GIC (35%), NABARD (30%) and the four public-sector general insurance companies (8.75%) each, viz., National Insurance Co. Ltd., Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd., New India Assurance Co. Ltd., and United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Job detail for AIC Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- undisclosed post
Post/Designation- District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk
Experience– 2 years
Location– Across India
Last Date- 28th May 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should complete Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognized University/Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for).
- The candidates should have own conveyance facility with valid driving license
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and having data handling and comprehension skills
- Well-versed with local language as also Hindi and English.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.05.2020): 35 years
Job Location Vacancies:
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Selection will be based on shortlisting followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For PWD Candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment: Bank Account details for payment of fees (Fees payment needs to be done through NET Banking/NEFT and candidate should be having the transaction ID ready before filling the online application)
- Account Name – Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
- Account Number – 920020029227087
- Bank and Branch Name – AXIS BANK, STATESMAN HOUSE, 148, BARAKHAMBA ROAD, NEW DELHI
- IFSC Code – UTIB0000007
Apply AIC Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online at (www.aicofindia.com) website on or before 28th May 2020 up to 8 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Date/Time of commencement for online filling of application – 08.05.2020 ( from 8 am)
- Last Date/Time for online filling of applications and payment of fees – 28.05.2020 ( up to 8 pm)