APSC Recruitment 2019 for Asst. Engineer/Jr. Engineer and 463 posts-
APSC Recruitment 2019 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) and invited to all B.E/B.Tech/Diploma applicants for Apply Online for 463 posts in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Assam Public Service commission (APSC) is an Indian government agency headquartered at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions through its own secretariat. Anupam Roy a retired civil servant is its current Chairman.
Established on 1 April 1937 as Public Service Commission, in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935.
As mentioned in Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts in state of Assam .The Assam Public Service Commission has to discharge the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations, the prime duties and functions of the Commission are:
1. To recommend candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State Government.
2. To advise the Government on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers for promotion.
3. To advise the Govt. on all disciplinary matters affecting the person serving under the Government within the purview of the Commission;
4. To advise the Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment Rules/Draft Service Rules of different departments of the Government;
5. To advise the Government relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services;
6. To advise the Government on matters relating to protection and fixation of pay, in respect of Government servants, who were initially appointed as per recommendation of the Commission;
7. To conduct Departmental examinations for Government services.
Job detail for APSC recruitment 2019-
Vacancy- 463 posts
Post/Designation- Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)- 21 to 38 years
Age Relaxation- As a govt. rule
Salary– Rs. 14,000-1,10,000/-Month
Location– Guwahati (Assam)
Last Date– 21st December 2019
For Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Candidates should be passed Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government.
For Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Candidates should be passed complete 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
Post & Category Wise Vacancies:
List of vacancies-
For Assistant Engineer (Civil)-
|Open Category||63 posts|
For Junior Engineer (Civil)-
|Open Category||126 post|
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 30,000 to 1,10,000/-
- For Junior Engineer(Civil): Rs. 14,000 to 49,000/-
APSC Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection process is based on the Screening/Written test and Viva-voce interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.150/-
- No Fee for Candidates having BPL Certificate & Persons with disabilities(PWD) candidates
Payment Type: Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”
Apply APSC Recruitment 2019 for Asst Engineer/ Jr Engineer-
All interested candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 21st December 2019.
For More Information: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Assam Public Service Commission,