APSC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer and 260 posts-
APSC Recruitment 2020 – Assam Public Service commission has published the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and invited to all B.E/B.Tech applicants for Apply Online for 260 posts in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Assam Public Service commission (APSC) is an Indian government agency headquartered at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions through its own secretariat. Anupam Roy a retired civil servant is its current Chairman.
Established on 1 April 1937 as Public Service Commission, in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935.
As mentioned in Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts in state of Assam .The Assam Public Service Commission has to discharge the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations, the prime duties and functions of the Commission are:
1. To recommend candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State Government.
2. To advise the Government on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers for promotion.
3. To advise the Govt. on all disciplinary matters affecting the person serving under the Government within the purview of the Commission;
4. To advise the Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment Rules/Draft Service Rules of different departments of the Government;
5. To advise the Government relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services;
6. To advise the Government on matters relating to protection and fixation of pay, in respect of Government servants, who were initially appointed as per recommendation of the Commission;
7. To conduct Departmental examinations for Government services.
Job detail for APSC recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 260 posts
Post/Designation- Assistant Engineer
Salary– Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/-Month
Location– Guwahati (Assam)
Last Date– 16th June 2020
For Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Candidate must complete Bachelors’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)- 21 to 38 years
Age Relaxation- As a govt. rule
List of vacancies-
For Assistant Engineer (Civil)-
|Open Category||63 posts|
|Open Category||64 posts|
- Selection will be based on the Screening test / Written test / Viva-voce interview
- For General/EWS candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.150/-
- No Fee for Candidates having BPL candidates
Mode of Payment: Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”
Apply APSC Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates should submit their duly filled application in the prescribed form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 16th June 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here