Aricent Recruitment 2019-
Aricent recruitment 2019 invited for the role of Trainee(Network Support) for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc graduates at Gurugram location. The detailed of eligibility criteria and application process are given below:
About Aricent India-
Aricent/Altran NA is a global design and engineering company. Aricent is acquired by a French-based company Altran group 2018. Aricent is the successor to Hughes Software Systems, which was established in 1991, a subsidiary to Hughes Electronics and Sequoia Capital. Aricent operation based in gurugram location. The first location is Aricent Gurgaon Infotech Campus and the second location is Aricent Gurgaon Tikri Office.
Job detail for Aricent 2019-
Post/Designation- Trainee (Network Support)
Qualification– BE/ B.Tech/MCA/M.Sci
Experience- Freshers are welcome
Salary- 3.3 lacs
Last date- ASAP
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Full-Time BE/ B.Tech/MCA/M.Sci degree from a recognized university/Institute and pass out 2017/2018.4
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Undergraduate is not applicable for this position
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal both).
- Knowledge of networking
- Basics Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Routing Protocols and TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
Apply for Aricent Recruitment–
Interested candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click Here