Axis Bank Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Manager and Any degree-
Axis Bank Recruitment 2019– Axis Bank invited to all Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for undisclosed vacancies of Customer Service Officer- Assistant Manager. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Axis Bank-
Axis Bank is the third-largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,050 branches, 11,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31 March 2019 and nine international offices.
The Axis bank employs over 55,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.31 trillion(US$19 billion) (as on 31 March 2018). It sells financial services to large and mid-size corporates, SME and retail businesses.
As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters and promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI). The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors among others.
Job detail for Axis Bank recruitment 2019-
Post/Designation– Customer Service Officer- Assistant Manager
Salary- Rs 4.12 LPA
Location– Across India
Last Date- ASAP
Axis Bank 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria-
Candidates Graduates with 50% and above from any discipline or equivalent from a recognized University and Final year of graduation in 2019, you are also eligible to apply for ABYB program 2019-20.
Age Limit: Min. 21 years and max 29 years
Axis Bank Salary-
The course would be accomplished fortunately to the student in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.48 lakhs per annum. This is comprising of Loan benefits and Suggestive Performance linked Gratuity plus Retrials.
Axis Bank Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the 1st Nine Months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
About Axis Bank Young Bankers Program: Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida
ABYB Program Fees:
To pursue this course the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3,97,600 (Inclusive of Service Tax and Refundable Hostel Security of Rs. 10000/-) . This amount will cover all tuition fee, boarding, lodging and Refundable Hostel security for the entire course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity University, Noida.
LOAN FACILITY :
The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
Apply Axis Bank Recruitment 2019-
Interested candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
To Apply- Click here