IBPS Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Officers and 1163 posts-
IBPS Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Officers- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) job notification to all B.E/B.Tech/MBA/Any Degree applicants for 1163 posts Apply Online for Specialist Officers. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
After nationalisation of banks in India in 1969, Indian banks needed to expand their branch network across the country so that they were more accessible to their customers. This required more staff but recruitment through methods such as advertising were unsatisfactory.
Earlier, candidates had to write multiple exams conducted by each bank for their vacancies. But from 2012, the Recruitment process has been changed. Now IBPS conducts five exams every year for banking sector recruitment. There are two exams for probationary officers, two for clerical levels and one for specialist officers (agricultural, law, technical).
IBPS is governed by a board that includes nominees from government organisations such as the Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, National Institute of Bank Management, Indian Banks’ Association and the public sector banks.
Job detail for IBPS Specialist Officers recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 1163 posts
Post/Designation– Specialist Officers
Salary- Not Disclosed-
Job Location- Across India
Last Date– 26th November 2019
IBPS Specialist Officers 2019-Detailed Eligibility criteria-
- Candidates should be B.Tech with Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications. OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer:
- Candidates should be Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Candidates should be Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Candidates should be Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
Age Limit (as on 1.11.2019): 20 to 30 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes
- 10 years for Persons With Disability
- Others as per government policy
List of Vacancies of IBPS Specialist Officers List 2019-
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|I.T. Officer||76 posts|
|Agricultural Field Officer||670 posts|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||27 posts|
|Law Officer||60 Posts|
|HR/Personnel Officer||20 posts|
|Marketing Officer||310 posts|
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600/-
Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online from 6th November 2019 to 26th November 2019.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
Important dates for IBPS Specialist Officers 2019:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 25.01.2020
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2020
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2020
- Conduct of interview: February 2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020