Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor/Junior Technician and 125 posts-
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 – Bank Note Press invited to all B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma/ITI applicants for Apply Online for 125 vacancies of Welfare Officer/Supervisor/Junior Office Assistant/Junior Technician/Secretariat Assistant. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Bank Note Press-
A banknote (often known as a bill (in the US and Canada), paper money, or simply a note) is a type of negotiable promissory note, made by a bank or other licensed authority, payable to the bearer on demand. Banknotes were originally issued by commercial banks, which were legally required to redeem the notes for legal tender (usually gold or silver coin) when presented to the chief cashier of the originating bank. These commercial banknotes only traded at face value in the market served by the issuing bank. Commercial banknotes have primarily been replaced by national banknotes issued by central banks or monetary authorities.
National banknotes are often – but not always – legal tender, meaning that courts of law are required to recognize them as satisfactory payment of money debts. Historically, banks sought to ensure that they could always pay customers in coins when they presented banknotes for payment. This practice of “backing” notes with something of substance is the basis for the history of central banks backing their currencies in gold or silver. Today, most national currencies have no backing in precious metals or commodities and have value only by fiat. With the exception of non-circulating high-value or precious metal issues, coins are used for lower valued monetary units, while banknotes are used for higher values.
Job detail for Bank Note Press recruitment 2021-
Vacancy- 125 Posts
Post/Designation- Welfare Officer/Supervisor/Junior Office Assistant/Junior Technician/Secretariat Assistant
Salary- Rs.21,540 – 1,03,000/-Month
Location- All India
Last Date- 11th June 2021
Bank Note Press 2021- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be a degree or diploma in Social Science of a University recognized by the State Government and c. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the Workers in the factory to which he is to be attached.
Supervisor (Ink Factory):
- Candidates must be a First class full time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology. Higher qualification i.e. B.Tech./ B.E/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in the relevant trade will also be considered. OR Full Time B.Sc. in Chemistry.
Supervisor (Information Technology):
- Candidates must be a First class full time Diploma in Engineering in the IT/Computer Engineering. Higher qualification i.e. B. Tech/B.E/ B.Sc. Engg. in the “relevant trade will also be considered.
Junior Office Assistant:
- Candidates must be a Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English@40 wpm/Hindi @ 30wpm, as per requirement.
Junior Technician ( Ink Factory):
- Candidates must be a Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing ink Technology Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Printing):
- Candidates must be a Fulltime ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Plate-ret cum Imposter along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Electrical/IT):
- Candidates must be a Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC):
- Candidates must be a Full time ITI certificate in Fitter, Machinist Turner / Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Candidates must be a Graduate with at least 55% marks, Computer Knowledge Stenography in English or Hindi @ 80 wpm and Typing @40 wpm in English or Hindi. Desirable: Proficiency in Secretarial job.
- Welfare Officer/Supervisor – 30 years
- Junior Office Assistant – 28 years
- Junior Technician – 25 years
- Secretariat Assistant – 28 years
List of Vacancies of Bank Note Press 2021
|Postwise Name||Number of vacancies|
|Welfare Officer||01 post|
|Supervisor (Ink Factory)||01 post|
|Supervisor (IT)||01 posts|
|Junior Office Assistant||18 posts|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60 posts|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||23 posts|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)||15 posts|
|Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC)||15 posts|
|Secretariat Assistant||01 posts|
- Welfare Officer – Rs.29,740 – 1,03,000/-
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – Rs.27,600 – 95,910/-
- Supervisor (IT) – Rs.27,600 – 95,910/-
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs.21,540 – 77,160/-
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC) – Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
- Secretariat Assistant – Rs.23,910 – 77,160/-
The Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test/interview
Apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021:
All interested candidates can apply for this post through online from 12 May 2021 to 11 June 2021.
For more Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here