Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for IT Professionals and 39 posts-
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020– Bank of Baroda invited to all Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 39 vacancies of Technology Architect/ Program Manager/ Quality Assurance Lead/ Infrastructure Lead/ Database Architect/ Business Analyst Lead/ Business Analyst/ Web & Front End Developer/ Data Analyst/ Data Engineer/ Integration Expert/ Emerging Technology Expert/ Mobile Application Developer/ UI/UX Designer. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Bank of Baroda-
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian Multinational, public sector Banking and financial services company. It is the second largest public sector bank in India post merger with a business mix of close to US$225 billion.
Based on 2019 data, it is ranked 1145 on Forbes Global 2000 list. BoB has total assets in excess of ₹ 3.58 trillion (making it India’s 2nd biggest bank by assets), a network of 9583 branches in India and abroad, and 10442 ATMs as of July, 2017. The government of India announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018, to create the country’s third largest lender. The amalgamation is the first-ever three-way consolidation of banks in the country, with a combined business of Rs 14.82 lakh crore, making it the third largest bank after State Bank of India (SBI) and ICICI Bank.
The Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, founded the bank on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The Government of India nationalized the bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India on 19 July 1969; the bank has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking(PSU).
As many as 10 banks have merged with Bank of Baroda to date.
Job detail for Bank of Baroda recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 39 posts
Post/Designation– Technology Architect/ Program Manager/ Quality Assurance Lead/ Infrastructure Lead/ Database Architect/ Business Analyst Lead/ Business Analyst/ Web & Front End Developer/ Data Analyst/ Data Engineer/ Integration Expert/ Emerging Technology Expert/ Mobile Application Developer/ UI/UX Designer
Experience- 5 – 10 years
Location– Across India
Last Date- 27th March 2020
Bank of Baroda 2020- Detailed Eligibility criteria-
For Technology Architect/ Business Analyst/ Web & Front-End Developer/ Data Engineer/ Integration Expert / Emerging Technology Expert/ UI/UX Designer:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA from AICTE/UGC recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 5, 6 & 8 years of relevant experience
For Program Manager/ Quality Assurance Lead/ Infrastructure Lead/ Data Base Architect/ Business Analyst Lead/ Mobile Application Developer:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent with a Postgraduate degree in business or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 & 10 years of experience
For Data Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, quantitative methods, computer science, operational research, and economics) from AICTE/UGC recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 05 years of experience.
- For Technology Architect/ Program Manager/ Quality Assurance Lead/ Infrastructure Lead/ Business Analyst Lead – 30 to 45 years
- For Business Analyst/ Web & Front End Developer/ Data Analyst/ Data Engineer/ Integration Expert/ Emerging Technology Expert/ UI/UX Designer – 25 to 40 years
- For Database Architect/ Mobile Application Developer – 25 to 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total 39 Posts
- Technology Architect: 01 post
- Program Manager: 01 post
- Quality Assurance Lead: 02 posts
- Infrastructure Lead: 01 post
- Database Architect: 01 post
- Business Analyst Lead: 02 posts
- Business Analyst: 05 posts
- Web & Front End Developer: 06 posts
- Data Analyst: 04 posts
- Data Engineer: 04 posts
- Integration Expert: 02 posts
- Emerging Technology Expert: 03 posts
- Mobile Application Developer: 05 posts
- UI/UX Designer: 02 posts
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.600/- (application fees & intimation charges)
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (intimation charges)
Mode of Payment: Online payment
Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for these positions online at Bank of Baroda careers website (www.bankofbaroda.in) on or before 27 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Application starts from 07.03.2020
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 27.03.2020