Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 for IT Officers and 25 Posts-
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019– Bank of Baroda (BOB) bank invited to all B.E/ B.Tech/MCA applicants for Apply Online for 25 vacancies of IT Officers-2019. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Bank of Baroda Bank-
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is owned by Government of India. BoB has total assets in excess of ₹ 3.58 trillion (making it India’s 2nd biggest bank by assets), a network of 9583 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of July, 2017. The government of India announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018 to create the country’s third largest lender.
The Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, founded the bank on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The Government of India nationalized the bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India on 19 July 1969; the bank has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking(PSU).
The Bank of Baroda has received permission or in-principle approval from host country regulators to open new offices in Trinidad and Tobago and Ghana, where it seeks to establish joint ventures or subsidiaries. The bank has received Reserve Bank of India approval to open offices in the Maldives, and New Zealand. It is seeking approval for operations in Bahrain, South Africa, Kuwait, Mozambique, and Qatar, and is establishing offices in Canada, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Russia. It also has plans to extend its existing operations in the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, and Botswana.
The tagline of Bank of Baroda is “India’s International Bank“.
Job detail for Bank of Baroda Bank recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 25 post
Post/Designation– IT Officers
Experience- 5 – 8 years
Salary- Rs.12-20 LPA
Last Date- 2nd September 2019
Bank of Baroda Bank 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria-
For Data Analyst-
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative methods, Computer Science, operational research, and economics) from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
For Data Manager/Data Engineer/Business Analyst/Mobility & Front End Developer/Integration Expert/Emerging Technologies Expert/Technology Architect-
- Candidates should Passed with B.Tech/B.E. in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA from AICTE/UGC recognized university
Age Limit(as on 01.08.2019): 25th years to 40th years
List of vacancies of Bank of Baroda Bank 2019
For Manager: 25 Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Data Analyst||04 post|
|Data Manager||02 post|
|Data Engineer||04 post|
|Business Analyst||02 posts|
|Mobility & Front End Developer||06 posts|
|Integration Expert||02 posts|
|Emerging Technologies Expert||04 posts|
|Technology Architect||01 posts|
|Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System)||02 posts|
- For Data Analyst / Manager / Engineer / Business Analyst / Mobility & Front End Develope / Integration Expert / Integration Expert / Emerging Technologies Expert: Rs.12 – 16 LPA
- For Technology Architect: Rs.16 – 20 LPA
Selection Process of Bank of Baroda 2019-
The selection process will be based on shortlisting and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment- Online Payment(Debit card/credit card/Internet banking)
Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019-
All interested applicants can apply for this position in online from 13th August to 2nd September 2019.
Download Advertisement- Click Here
Online Apply : Click here
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 13th August 2019
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 2nd September 2019