BECIL Recruitment 2019 for Manpower & Consultant and Last Date: 25 July 2019-
BECIL Recruitment 2019– Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Job notifications to all 8th/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/B.Tech/ITI applicants for Apply Online for 2684 posts Manpower/Consultant in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
BECIL has a vast reservoir of experts and integrates the expertise of All India Radio (AIR) and Doordarshan (DD), the national broadcaster of India, creating one of the largest Radio Networks catering to nearly a billion people and the world’s largest Terrestrial Television Network supplemented by Analogue and Digital satellite Broadcasting services reaching out to millions of TV homes in India and abroad.
BECIL works as consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
Job detail for BECIL 2019-
Salary- Rs.7613 to Rs.50,000/- Month
Job Location– Across India
Last Date– 25th July 2019
Detailed Eligibility criteria-
- ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering.
- Candidate knows Reading and Writing Knowledge of Hindi and English
- Experience: At least two-year experience in Electricals.
Age Limit- 18 years and Maximum 45 years
- 8th Pass any state education Board or equivalent institutional.
- Should have read and writing the knowledge of Hindi and reading knowledge of English.
- Experience: At least one year experience preferably in Electrical System
Consultant (Electrical Engineer)-
- B. Tech (Electricals) from a recognized University
- Experience: At least five years of experience in the field of Electrical System.
- B. Com/M.Com/MBA (Finance).
- Experience: At least five years of experience in the field of EPF, ESI, and Taxation.
Age Limit: 18 years to 45 years.
List of Vacancies of BECIL 2019
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Skilled Manpower||1336 posts|
|Un-Skilled Manpowe||1342 posts|
|Consultant (Electrical Engineer)||04 posts|
|Accounts Executive||02 posts|
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.250/-
Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019-
All interested applicants can apply online along with scan copies of self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
Download Advertisement: Click here
Online Apply: Click here