BEL Recruitment 2021 for Project Engineer and last date: 5th May 2021-
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Electronics Limited has job notification to all B.E/B.Tech applicants for 268 posts Apply Online for Project Engineer. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India.
It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been granted Navratna status by the Government of India.
Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL started producing receiving valves in 1961, germanium semiconductors in 1962 and radio transmitters for AIR in 1964.
- In 1966, BEL set up a radar manufacturing facility for the army and in-house R&D. In 1967, BEL began manufacturing transmitting tubes, silicon devices and integrated circuits. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968.
- In 1970, BEL started making black & white TV picture tubes, X-ray tubes and microwave tubes. In 1971, BEL set up facilities for the manufacture of integrated circuits and hybrid micro circuits. 1972, BEL established manufacturing facilities for TV transmitters for Doordarshan. In 1973, BEL began manufacturing frigate radars for the navy.
Job detail for BEL Recruitment 2021-
Vacancy- 268 Posts
Post/Designation- Project Engineer
Experience– 2 Years
Location– Across India
Last Date- 05th May 2021
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics – Electronics/Electronic & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/Communication/Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science – Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC & EWS candidates and Pass for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the following areas: Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
Age Limit: 32 years
Upper age is relaxable by: As a Govt norms
List Of Vacancies BEL 2021-
|State Wise Name||Number of vacancies|
|Uttar Pradesh||48 posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||48 posts|
|Madhya Pradesh||12 posts|
- Candidates must eligibility criteria Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech 75%, Experience is 10% and Interview for shortlisted candidates is 15%.
- For General – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021-
All the interested candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 5th May 2021.