Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for SI/Sergeant/ASJ and 2246 posts-
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019– Bihar Police invited to 10th/SSC/Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 2246 posts for SI/Sergeant/ASJ. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Bihar Police-
The Bihar Police Department is the law and order and law enforcement agency for the state of Bihar, India.
Bihar Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Bihar. The Bihar Police is headed by a Director General of Police (DGP;). The state is divided into four zones (Patna, Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga and Bhagalpur), each commanded by an Additional Director General (Addl. DGP; IPS officer) or an Inspector-General (IGP; IPS). Each zone is divided into two to three ranges, each commanded by a Deputy Inspector-General (DIGP; Some Time pramoted from State pcs qualifier and generally Central officer IPS upsc qualifier control this Post). Within each range are anywhere from three to six districts, each under a Superintendent of Police. Patna is under a Senior Superintendent of Police.
Job detail for Bihar Police recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 2246 posts
Last Date- 25th September 2019
Bihar Police 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate have passed 10th/SSC/Matriculation/Graduation/Post Graduation in the concerned subject.
Age Limit(As on 1 January 2019): Age between 20 to 37 years
List of vacancies of Bihar Police 2019
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Police Sub Inspector||2064 posts|
|Assistant Superintendent Jail||125 posts|
|Assistant Superintendent Jail||42 posts|
- For Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/Month
- For Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment/Ex-ServiceMan): Rs.29200-92300/Month
- General/EWS/BC/EBC candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.400/-
Selection Process of Bihar Police-
- The selection will be based on the written test and held in two parts-Preliminary and Mains
- The candidates who qualify in the preliminary examination are eligible for mains exam
Apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates apply for the post in the following link from 22nd august to 25th September 2019.
Download Advertisement- Click here
Apply- Click here
- Opening Date of Online Application: 22nd August 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25th September 2019