BlackRock Recruitment 2021 for Analyst, Digital Marketing and Location: Gurgaon-
BlackRock Recruitment 2021 – BlackRock invited to Bachelor’s Degree applicants for Apply Online for undisclosed vacancies of Analyst,Digital Marketing. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
Reference- Company website
Job detail for BlackRock Recruitment 2021 –
Post/Designation– Analyst, Digital Marketing
Qualification- Bachelor’s Degree
Salary- As company norms
Last Date- ASAP
- 3-5 yrs of experience in the digital space.
- Hands on experience on Adobe analytics and Adobe Target
- Experience on DemandBase, Qualtrics, or Siteimprove would be a plus
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience in demand base, audience stream will be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and basic knowledge of the SEO
- Experience of working with multiple parties, based across different geographies
- The desire to take responsibility for tasks and projects, and see them through to completion
- An ability to cope with multiple projects and tight deadlines
- An understanding of investment products would be an advantage
- Professional experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- The person would be responsible for data driven marketing.
- Manage and optimize web campaigns, CTAs and lead generation forms.
- Manages key conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- Identify the opportunities to have a seamless journey of the users across owned channels.
- Ability to run the A/B tests, personalization and retargeting programs.
- Anticipate needs, opportunities and accordingly create scalable solutions to improve web experience.
- Drive the culture of data driven marketing and educate stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management, often across multiple geographies. Prompt and proactive communication with the stakeholders via email/phone/IM on the projects
For Apply- Click Here