CCRAS Recruitment 2019 for Upper Division Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk and 66 posts-
CCRAS Recruitment 2019 for UDC/ LDC– Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has published the notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk / Lower Division Clerk and invited to all 12th/ Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 66 posts in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
“To strive for excellence and global leadership in the field of Ayurveda by comprehensive research for quality assured and cost effective products to prevent/ manage/ cure various disease”.
- To develop CCRAS into a dynamic, vibrant and model research organization for undertaking, coordinating, aiding and promoting research in Ayurveda.
- To bring-up modern scientific knowledge technology to explore Ayurveda scientific treasure following prevalent scientific methods.
- To attain global leadership in research for treatment and prevention of emerging important lifestyle related disease and health requirement.
Objectives of Council-
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous body under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India is an apex body in India for undertaking, coordinating, formulating, developing and promoting research on scientific lines in Ayurvedic Sciences. The activities are carried out through its 30 Institutes/Centres/Units located all over India and also through collaborative studies with various Universities, Hospitals and Institutes. The research activities of the Council include Medicinal Plant Research (Medico-Ethno Botanical Survey, Pharmacognosy and Tissue Culture), Drug Standardization, Pharmacological Research, Clinical Research, Literary Research & Documentation and Tribal Health Care Research Programme.
Reference- CCRAS website
Job detail for CCRAS recruitment 2019-
Vacancy- 66 posts
Post/Designation- Upper Division Clerk / Lower Division Clerk
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)- 18 to 27 years
Age Relaxation- As a govt. rule
Location– Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh
Last Date– 31st December 2019
For Upper Division Clerk:
- Candidates should be passed Degree of a recognized University.
For Lower Division Clerk:
- Candidates should be passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
List of vacancies-
For Upper Division Clerk-
For Lower Division Clerk-
- Upper Division Clerk: Pay Matrix Level-4 (Rs.5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Matrix Level-2 (Rs.5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 1900)
Selection will be based on a written examination for UDC and LDC and LDC selection will be written examination followed by a qualifying typing test
Examination Centres: Delhi, Aurangabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Guwahati, Lucknow & Chandigarh.
Application Fees: Rs 100/-
Note: No fee would be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Women/ Ex-servicemen.
Payment Type: Online
Apply CCRAS Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online form 20th November to 19th December 2019.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submission applications: 20.11.2019
- Closing date for receipt of online applications: 19.12.2019 (05:30 pm )
- Date of written examination: Coming soon