CDAC Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineer/Project Technician and 82 posts-
CDAC Recruitment 2019– Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invited to B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/Diploma/ITI applicants for Apply Online for 82 vacancies of Project Engineer/ Project Technician/ Project Assistant. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is an Autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The National Centre for Software Technology, ER&DCI and CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in 2003.
After being denied a Cray supercomputer by the United States in 1987 due to a fear of it being used for military purposes, India started a programme to develop an indigenous supercomputer in collaboration with Russia. Supercomputers were considered a double edged weapon capable of assisting in the development of nuclear weapons. For the purpose of achieving self-sufficiency in the field, C-DAC was established by the Department of Electronics in 1988. Mr. VIJAY Bhatkar was hired as the Director of C-DAC. The project was given an initial run of 3 years and an initial funding of ₹30,00,00,000 as the same amount of money and time was usually expended to secure the purchase of a supercomputer from the US. In 1990, a prototype was produced and was bench marked at the 1990 Zurich Super computering Show (CONPAR 1990?). It surpassed most other systems, placing second after US.
The final result of the effort was the PARAM 8000, which was installed in 1991. It is considered India’s first supercomputer.
Job detail for CDAC Recruitment 2019 –
Vacancy– 82 Posts
Post/Designation– Project Engineer/ Project Technician/ Project Assistant
Last Date- 31st November 2019
CDAC 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Project Engineer:
- Candidates should complete M.E/M.Tech in (VLSI & Embedded Systems / Electronics)/ Power Electronics / Power System/ Digital Image Processing from recognized Board/University
- First class B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science/ IT/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation from recognized Board/University.
- Experience: 1-5 years of post-qualification work experience
For Project Assistant:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Mechanical /Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation / Computer/ Electrical Engineering from recognized Board/University.
- Experience: 4-5 years of post-qualification work experience
For Project Technician:
- Diploma in Electronics / Computer Engineering.
- Trade Certificate in Mechanical trade with NCVT/ITI with atleast 3 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Experience: At least 03 years of post-qualification work experience.
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2019):
- For Project Engineer: Max. 35 years
- For Project Assistant: Max. 34 years
- For Project Technician: Max. 30 years
List of Vacancies of CDAC Recruitment 2019–
|Post Wise Name||Number of Vacancies|
|For Project Engineer (M.E/M.Tech)||14 posts|
|For Project Engineer (B.E/B.Tech)||59 posts|
|For Project Assistant||05 posts|
|For Project Technician (Diploma)||03 posts|
|For Project Technician (ITI)||01 post|
- For Project Engineer: Rs.26,500-1,35,000/- & Rs.31,000-1,35,000/-
- For Project Assistant: Rs.17,000-64,500/-
- For Project Technician: Rs.12,300-42,000/-
Selection Process of CDAC recruitment 2019:
For Project Engineer:
- If applications are received in large number there may be a written/online test prior to the interview.
For Project Engineer/Project Assistant/ Project Technician:
- The selection is based on the written test/online test.
- The test will be of objective type consisting of 25% questions from Generic Area and 75% from the Technical area.
Project Engineer Category:
- For male candidates: Rs.500/
- For female candidates: Rs. 250/-
Project Assistant/ Project Technician:
- For male candidates: Rs.250/-
- For female candidates: Rs. 100/-
Note: The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category are exempted from submission of application fee.
Payment Type: Demand Draft only drawn on any Nationalized bank in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
Apply for CDAC Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online in the following link on or before 31st October 2019.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- Online registration of application by candidates: 16.10.2019.
- Last date for online registration of application by a candidate: 31.10.2019 till 23:59 hrs.
- Tentative Date, time and venue for written Test/Online test: 17.11.2019 (Sunday) from 10.00 onwards at Trivandrum. The exact date, time and venue will be communicated by email only.
- Tentative Date for interview: 27/29 November 2019. The exact date, time and venue will be communicated by email only.