CDAC Recruitment 2020 for Project Engineer/ Project Manager-
CDAC Recruitment 2020 – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invited to B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/PhD/Others applicants for Apply Online for 68 vacancies of Project Engineer/ Project Manager/ Project Officer/ Project Support Staff. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is an Autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The National Centre for Software Technology, ER&DCI and CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in 2003.
After being denied a Cray supercomputer by the United States in 1987 due to a fear of it being used for military purposes, India started a programme to develop an indigenous supercomputer in collaboration with Russia. Supercomputers were considered a double edged weapon capable of assisting in the development of nuclear weapons. For the purpose of achieving self-sufficiency in the field, C-DAC was established by the Department of Electronics in 1988. Mr. VIJAY Bhatkar was hired as the Director of C-DAC. The project was given an initial run of 3 years and an initial funding of ₹30,00,00,000 as the same amount of money and time was usually expended to secure the purchase of a supercomputer from the US. In 1990, a prototype was produced and was bench marked at the 1990 Zurich Super computering Show (CONPAR 1990?). It surpassed most other systems, placing second after US.
The final result of the effort was the PARAM 8000, which was installed in 1991. It is considered India’s first supercomputer.
Job detail for CDAC Recruitment 2020 –
Vacancy– 68 Posts
Post/Designation– Project Engineer/ Project Technician/ Project Assistant
Salary- Up to Rs.10,35, 533/- p.a
Last Date- 21st January 2020
CDAC 2020- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Project Engineer/Project Manage:
- First class B. E. / B. Tech. / MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline OR M. Sc in relevant disciplines OR ME/ M. Tech or equivalent degree in relevant discipline OR Ph. D in relevant Discipline
For Project Engineer – Medical Informatics:
- First class M. Sc. Physiotherapy/ Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)/M.Sc. – Nursing
- B.Sc. – Physiotherapy/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)/B.Sc. – Nursing
- Ph. D in Nursing
For Project Officer:
- Two Years MBA OR Post graduate in relevant Field
For Project Support Staff:
- Graduate with 50% marks OR Post graduate with 50% marks
- For Project Engineer (Software Development): 0-5 years experience
- For Project Engineer – Geophysics: 7-10 years experience
- For Project Manager: 11-15 years experience
- For Project Engineer – Medical Informatics: 1-7 years experience
- For Project Officer: 6-10 years experience
- For Project Support Staff: 3-5 years experience
Maximum Age Limit (21.01.2020):
- For Project Engineer/ Project Support Staff: 37 Years
- For Project Manager/ Project Officer: 50 Years
List of Vacancies of CDAC Recruitment 2020–
|Post Wise Name||Number of Vacancies|
|For Project Engineer||59 posts|
|For Project Manager (Software Development/Geoinformatics)||5 posts|
|For Project Officer (Content Writer)||01 posts|
|For Project Support Staff (Accounts cum Administration)||03 posts|
- For Project Engineer – Rs.5,20,891/- p.a
- For Project Engineer (Geophysics/Environment/Civil) – Rs.8,59,307/- p.a
- For Project Manager (Software Development/Geo informatics) – Rs.10,35, 533/- p.a
- For Project Officer (Content Writer) – Rs.8,10,962/- p.a
- For Project Support Staff (Accounts cum Administration) – Rs.3,74,265/- p.a
Selection will be based on the Written Test/Interview.
Application fees: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Using debit/credit cards, during the online application process at C-DAC website.
Apply for CDAC Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online on or before 21st January 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates: 04.01.2020
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 21.01.2020
- Written test/Interview date: Will be communicated by email only