CDAC Walk-in Interview 2019 for Project Engineer/ Project Manager and 102 posts-
CDAC Walk-in Interview 2019– Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invited to B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/PhD applicants for Apply Online for 102 vacancies of Project Engineer/ Project Manager. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is an Autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The National Centre for Software Technology, ER&DCI and CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in 2003.
After being denied a Cray supercomputer by the United States in 1987 due to a fear of it being used for military purposes, India started a programme to develop an indigenous supercomputer in collaboration with Russia. Supercomputers were considered a double edged weapon capable of assisting in the development of nuclear weapons. For the purpose of achieving self-sufficiency in the field, C-DAC was established by the Department of Electronics in 1988. Mr. VIJAY Bhatkar was hired as the Director of C-DAC. The project was given an initial run of 3 years and an initial funding of ₹30,00,00,000 as the same amount of money and time was usually expended to secure the purchase of a supercomputer from the US. In 1990, a prototype was produced and was bench marked at the 1990 Zurich Super computering Show (CONPAR 1990?). It surpassed most other systems, placing second after US.
The final result of the effort was the PARAM 8000, which was installed in 1991. It is considered India’s first supercomputer.
Job detail for CDAC Walk-in Interview 2019 –
Vacancy– 102 Posts
Post/Designation– Project Engineer/ Project Manager
Timing- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Interview Date- 19, 20, 21 December 2019
CDAC 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Project Manager:
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications/ Electronics / Computer & Networking Security/ MCA/ Electronics & Communication Or
- M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications/ Electronics/ Computer & Networking Security/ Electronics & Communication Or
- Ph. D in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications/Electronics/ Computer & Networking Security/ Electronics & Communication
For Project Engineer:
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications/ Electronics/ Computer & Networking Security/ MCA/ Electronics & Communication Or
- Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications/ Electronics/ Computer & Networking Security/ Electronics & Communication
- For Project Manager (Business Development/ IT Services): Minimum 11 years of post-qualification
- For Project Engineer (DBA/Server Admin/Backup & Storage Admin): Minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience relevant to the job description
Maximum Age Limit (30.11.2019):
- For Project Manager: 50 years
- For Project Engineer: 37 years
- Project Manager (Business Development/IT Services): 1 Post
- Project Engineer (DBA/Server Admin/Backup & Storage Admin): 2 Posts
- Project Manager (Embedded Software Systems): 1 Post
- Project Engineer (Embedded Software Developer): 14 Posts
- Project Manager (Software Design & Development): 6 Posts
- Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation): 74 Posts
- Project Engineer (Mobile Application Developer): 4 Posts
The selection process is based on the interview.
Apply for CDAC Walk-in-Interview 2019-
All interested candidates should bring the duly filled application form affixed with latest passport size photograph, attested documents such as proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, etc and reach the venue on the stipulated date. Candidates who register themselves at the venue between will be allowed to attend the interview.
For More Information: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Academic Block, B-30,
Institutional Area, Sector-62,