Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Jr Technical Asst. and 37 posts-
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Central Railway invites to BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma applicants for Apply Online for Jr Technical Asst. and 37 posts. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Central Railway-
Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways.
The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
The Central Railway General Manager’s official residence (erstwhile GIPR agent’s residence), ‘Glenogle’-a Grade II-B heritage bungalow, is located on Bhausaheb Hire Marg (Mount Pleasant Road), adjacent to the Maharashtra Chief minister’s official residence ‘Varsha’ in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
Job detail for Central Railway Recruitment 2020 –
Vacancy- 37 posts
Post/Designation-Jr. Technical Asst
Experience- Freshers/ Experienced
Location– Across India
Last Date- 13th March 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should have Pass Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute (or) 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit :
- UR – 33 years
- OBC – 36 years
- SC/ST – 38 tears
|Unit Wise Name||Number of vacancies|
|DY CE(C) DR||02 posts|
|DY CE(C) JNJ||04 posts|
|DY CE(C) PNVL||06 posts|
|DY CE(C) GC||02 posts|
|DY CE(C) PA||04 posts|
|DY CE(C) ANG||08 posts|
|DY CE(C) BSL||03 posts|
|DY CE(C) NGP||08 posts|
Selection will be based on Qualification Marks
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Qualification – 55 Marks
- Experience – 30 Marks
- Personality/ Intelligence – 15 Marks
Examination Fee: Rs.500/- and SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates – Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft (DD) in favour of FA & CAO/ C/ C.Rly Mumbai CSMT.
Apply Central Railway Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can send duly filled application through postal to the given address on or before 13th March 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
New Administrative Building, 6th Floor,
Mumbai CSMT -400001.
- Opening Date & Time of Online Application: 14.02.2020 at 17.00 hrs
- Closing Date & Time of Online Application:06.03.2020 at 17.00 hrs
- Closing Date & Time of Payment of Application Fees through Demand Draft: 06.03.2020 at 17.00 hrs
- Last Date of Receiving Original DD and Application Printout: 13.03.2020 at 17.00 hrs