CPCL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices and 92 posts-
CPCL Recruitment 2020 – Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has released invited to 12th/ITI/MBA/MCA/CA applicants for Apply Online for 92 vacancies of Trade Apprentices/ Executive/ Office Assistant/ Store Keeper/ Data Entry Operator/ Warehouse Executive. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) a Group company of Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) is an Indian state-owned oil and gas corporation headquartered in Chennai, India. It was formed as a joint venture in 1965 between the Government of India (GOI), AMOCO and National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC), having a shareholding in the ratio 74%: 13%: 13% respectively. From the grassroots stage CPCL Refinery was set up with an installed capacity of 2.5 million tonnes per annum (MMTPA) in a record time of 27 months at a cost of Rs. 430 million without any time or cost overrun.
In 1985, AMOCO disinvested in favour of GOI and the shareholding percentage of GOI and NIOC stood revised at 62% and 15.38% respectively. Later GOI disinvested 16.92% of the paid up capital in favor of Unit Trust of India, mutual funds, insurance companies and banks on 19 May 1992, thereby reducing its holding to 67.7%. The public issue of CPCL shares at a premium of Rs. 70 (Rs. 90 to FIIs) in 1994 was oversubscribed to an extent of 27 times and added a large shareholder base of over 90000. As a part of the restructuring steps taken up by the Government of India, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) acquired equity from GOI in 2000-01. Currently IOC holds 51.88% while NIOC continued its holding at wax and petrochemical feedstocks production facilities.
Job detail for CPCL Recruitment 2020 –
Vacancy– 92 Posts
Post/Designation– Trade Apprentices/ Executive/ Office Assistant/ Store Keeper/ Data Entry Operator/ Warehouse Executive
Last Date- 17th January 2020
CPCL 2020- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must Passed 10th class examination and ITI with (Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Machinist/ Turner/ Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/ Instrument Mechanic/ Draughtsman (Civil) & (Mechanical)/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Technician Power Electrics System) certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
For Executive (Marketing):
- Candidate must Passed MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
For Executive (Human Resource):
- Candidate must Passed MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
For Executive (Computer Science): Candidate must Passed MCA
For Executive (Finance & Accounts):
- Candidate must Passed CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
For Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders):
- Candidate must Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of Office Assistant.
For Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders):
- Candidate must Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of Warehouse Executive Receipts & Despatch or relevant
Store Keeper/Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice):
- Candidate must Passed 12th Class Examination
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications than the prescribed qualification are not eligible.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019): 18 to 24 years
Age Relaxations: as a govt rules.
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 92 Posts
List of Vacancies of CPCL 2020-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Mechanic (Ref.& AC)||03 posts|
|Instrument Mechanic||04 posts|
|Draughtsman (Mech.)||04 posts|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||01 posts|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||05 posts|
|Food Production (Genl.)||02 posts|
|Mechanic-cum-Operator Elect. Com. System||02 posts|
|Executive (Marketing)||02 posts|
|Executive (Human Resource)||03 posts|
|Executive (Computer Science)||07 posts|
|Executive (Finance & Accounts)||01 posts|
|Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders)||02 posts|
|Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch)||02 posts|
|Storekeeper (Fresher Apprentice)||02 posts|
|Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice)||02 posts|
Selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree.
Apply CPCL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online on or before 17th January 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here