CSIO Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate and last date- 8th May 2021
CSIO Recruitment 2021 – CSIR – Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) invites to B.E/B.Tech applicants for Apply Online for Project Associate and 5 posts. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Central Scientific Instruments Organisation is a Chandigarh, India-based national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It is one of the constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), an Indian industrial research and development organisation situated at Chandigarth’s Sector 30C.
CSIO was established in October 1959 as a laboratory which works on the research, design, and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It was located in New Delhi, and then moved to Chandigarh in 1962. The first Director was Piara Singh Gill. CSIO campus (spread over an area of approximately 120 acres) comprises office buildings, R&D laboratories, Indo-Swiss Training Centre and a housing complex. A building and the accompanying workshops were inaugurated in December 1967. Another block was added in 1976 for housing the R&D Divisions and library. During the mid-1980s the laboratory buildings and infrastructural facilities were modernized. An Administration Block was inaugurated in September 1994.
Job detail for CSIR Recruitment 2021 –
Salary– Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-Month
Last Date- 08th May 2021
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Project Associate – II :
- Candidate must be B.E or equivalent in Mechanical/Production, with 2 years. OR B.E or equivalent in Electronics/Instrumentation with 2 years of experience.
For Project Associate-I :
- Candidate must be B.E or equivalent in Mechanical/Production, Experience in design and development of Opto-mechanical systems in Avionics/equivalent are preferred. Experience in Design & Fabrication of components & Integration is required. OR
- Candidate must be B.E or equivalent in Electronics/Instrumentation. Experience in design and development of Electronics systems in Avionics/equivalent are preferred. Experience in Design & Fabrication of components & Integration is required.
- Project Associate-II – 35 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
List of Vacancies of CSIR 2021
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Project Associate-II||03 post|
|Project Associate-I||02 post|
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28,000 – 35,000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
Shortlisting candidates for interview based on written exam or percentage of marks or desirable qualification/ experience or higher qualification.
Apply for CSIO Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates filled application form along with the required documents through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 08th May 2021.
For More Details: Click here