Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam and 19 posts-
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 – Delhi High Court invited Job notifications to all Law applicants for Apply Online for 19 posts Delhi Higher Judicial in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Delhi High Court-
The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966. The High Court of Delhi was established with four judges. They were Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna and Justice S. K. Kapur.
On 21 March 1919, the High Court of Judicature at Lahore was established with jurisdiction over the provinces of Punjab and Delhi. This jurisdiction lasted until 1947 when India was partitioned.
The High Courts (Punjab) Order, 1947 established a new High Court for the province of East Punjab with effect from 15 August 1947. The India (Adaptation of Existing Indian Laws) Order, 1947 provided that any reference in an existing Indian law to the High Court of Judicature at Lahore be replaced by a reference to the High Court of East Punjab.
The High Court of East Punjab started functioning from Shimla in a building called “Peterhoff”. This building burnt down in January, 1981.
Job detail for Delhi High Court 2020-
Post/Designation- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam
Vacancy– 19 posts
Job Location– Delhi
Last Date– 21st January 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria-
A candidate shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he/she is,
- A citizen of India;
- A person who has practised as an Advocate for not less than 7 years
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): Not attained the age of 45 years
Category Wise Vacancies-
Higher Judicial Service by holding Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination in three successive stages:-
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service – Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination; and
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for viva voice.
- Viva voice
- For General Category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For reserved categories, i.e., SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Online Payment
Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 21 January 2020.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Start for online application: 28.12.2019 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date for online application & Payment: 21.01.2020 (10:00 PM)
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type): 02.02.2020 Sunday (11 AM to 1 PM).