DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 for Asst Manager/Jr Manager /Executive and 54 posts-
DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL) invites to B.E/B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ CA/ Degree applicants for Apply Online for Assistant Manager/ Junior Manager/ Executive and 54 posts. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) corporation run by government of India’s Ministry of Railways to undertake planning, development, and mobilisation of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. The DFCCIL was registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956 in 2006.
It is both enabler and beneficiary of other key Government of India schemes, such as and Industrial corridor, Make in India, Startup India, Standup India, Sagarmala, Bharatmala, UDAN-RCS, Digital India, BharatNet.
Job detail for DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 –
Post/Designation- Assistant Manager/ Junior Manager/ Executive
Experience- Freshers/ Experienced
Location– Across India
Last Date- 15th March 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Assistant Manager (Finance):
- Candidate should have Pass CA/CMA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Experience: Min. 03 years in the field of Finance/ Accounts/ Audit/ Taxation/ Treasury/ Budget.
Assistant Manager (Information Technology):
- Candidate should have Pass MBA or MCA or M.Tech (Computer Science) or B.E./ B.Tech/AMIE (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications) with not less than 60% marks
- Experience: Minimum 03 years in related SAP module in implementation/support.
Junior Manager (Human Resource):
- Candidate should have Pass 02 years full time MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM in HR/Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks.
- Candidate should have Pass 03 years full time Bachelor degree in Commerce with not less than 60% marks
Executive (Human Resource):
- Candidate should have Pass 03 years full time BBA in HR/Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks.
Executive (Information Technology):
- Candidate should have Pass B.E./B.Tech/AMIE (Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Electronics & Communications) with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Assistant Manager/ Executive 18-30 years
- Jr. Manager 18-27 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST – 05 years
- For OBC-NCL – 03 years
- For PwBD – 10 years (total 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC-NCL)
List of Vacancies of DFCCIL 2020
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||17 posts|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||13 posts|
|Junior Manager (Human Resource)||04 posts|
|Executive (Finance)||13 posts|
|Executive (Human Resource)||05 posts|
|Executive (Information Technology)||02 posts|
- Assistant Manager: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
- Junior Manager: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-
- Executive: Rs.30,000-1,20,000/-
- Assistant Manager/Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs.1000
- Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs.900
Note: No examination fee is required for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates
Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for these positions through online at (www.dfccil.com) website on or before 15th March 2020.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 15.02.2020
- Last date for closing of Online Registration of Application: 15.03.2020 up to 23:45 hrs
- Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT) Last week of April 2020