DFDA Goa Recruitment 2019 for Group C and 56 posts-
DFDA Goa Recruitment 2019– Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration has a 10th/12th/Diploma/UG/PG degree applicants for Apply Online for 56 posts for Food Safety Officer/Asst Chemist/Pharmacist/Lab Asst/MTS/LDC/ Jr Stenographer/Driver. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration, Government of Goa was established in November’ 1991 with its office functioning from the building premises at Campal, Panaji – Goa. Thereafter the office premises was shifted and functioned from the Old Goa Medical Complex at Panaji – Goa; until October 2003 and thereafter the Directorate functioned from the Old IPHB Complex at Altinho, Panaji – Goa until February 2014.
Presently, the Directorate now functions from the Directorate of Food and Drug Administration, ‘Dhanwantari’, Opposite Shrine of the Holy Cross, Bambolim – Goa 403202.
Prior to the establishment of an independent Food and Drugs Administration, the Directorate, was functioning as an office of the Drugs Controller as one of the various units under the Directorate of Health Services at Campal and was entrusted to handle all food and drugs related legislation.
The Directorate functions with its one wing involved in the administration and drugs/food activities through its office situated at Bambolim; whilst its Food and Drugs Laboratory functions from its independent building located at Bambolim.
Reference- DFDA Website
Job detail for DFDA recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 56 posts
Post/Designation– Food Safety Officer/Asst Chemist/Pharmacist/Lab Asst/MTS/LDC/ Jr Stenographer/Driver
Salary- Level 1-5 of pay of 7th CPC
Job Location- Bambolim (Goa)
Last Date- 16th September 2019
DFDA 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Food Safety Officer-
- Candidate should have passed degree in Food Technology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
Assistant Chemist (Food)-
- Candidate should have passed Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Food and Drugs from a recognized University
- Not less than one year of experience in the analysis of food or liquor
Assistant Chemist (Drugs)-
- Candidate should have passed Graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized University
- Not less than 3 years experience in the analysis of drugs in a reputed pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University
- Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy
- Candidate should have passed Matriculation or it’s equivalent with Science subject.
- Successful completion of Lab.Asstt/Lab.Technician Course from a recognized institution
Junior Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk (LDC)-
- Candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / Institution
- Should be Computer Literate, Speed of 100 words p.m. in shorthand & 35 words p.m. on computer typewriting
- Candidate should have Passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board / Institution.
- Driving licence for light vehicle
- Unblemished experience of at least two years in the line.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)-
- Candidate should have Passed Secondary School Examination Certificate from recognized Board.
List of vacancies of DFDA 2019
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Food Safety Officer||13 posts|
|Assistant Chemist (Food)||10 posts|
|Assistant Chemist (Drugs)||07 posts|
|Laboratory Assistant||04 posts|
|Junior Stenographer||01 posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||07 posts|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||06 posts|
- Food Safety Officer /Asst Chemist (Food)(Drugs) / Pharmacist: Level 5 of pay of 7th CPC
- Laboratory Assistant / Junior Stenographer: Level 4 of pay of 7th CPC
- Lower Division Clerk / Driver: Level 2 of pay of 7th CPC
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Level 1 of pay of 7th CPC
Selection Process of DFDA Goa Recruitment 2019-
The selection is based on the written test and skill test (if applicable)
Apply for DFDA Goa Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates should duly filled the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address from 26th August 2019 to 16th September 2019 between 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. daily.
Download Advertisement & Application form: Click here
Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration Government of Goa,
Dhanwantari, Opp. The Shrine of Holy Cross,
Bambolim, Goa – 403202