Delhi Metro Rail- DMRC Recruitment 2020 for Asst Manager/Jr Engineer and 1493 posts-
DMRC Recruitment 2020 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC) invited job to B.E/B.Tech/CA/LLB/Degree/Diploma/ITI applicants for Apply Online for 1493 posts for Assistant Manager, Jr Engineer, Asst Programmer, Office Asst, Others. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Delhi Metro is a rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh, in the National Capital Region of India. It is by far the largest and busiest metro in India, and second oldest after the Kolkata Metro. The network consists of Eleven colour-coded regular lines serving 285 stations with a total length of 391 kilometres (243 mi). The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standard-gauge. Delhi Metro operates over 2,700 trips daily, starting at around 05:00 and ending at 23:30 hrs.
Construction started in 1998, and the first elevated section (Shahdara to Tis Hazari) on the Red Line opened in 2002. The first underground section (Vishwa Vidyalaya – Kashmere Gate) on the Yellow Line opened in 2004. The development of the network was divided into phases. Phase I with 3 lines was completed by 2006, and Phase II in 2011. As of 2019, Phase III is in the finishing stage, and scheduled to be mostly complete by the end of the year. Construction on Phase IV is expected to start in 2019.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a company with equal equity participation from the Government of India and the Government of Delhi, Ministry of Urban Development oparates DMRC. built and operates the Delhi Metro. DMRC was certified by the United Nations in 2011 as the first metro rail and rail-based system in the world to get carbon credits for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, reducing carbon emission levels in the city by 630,000 tonnes every year.
Delhi Metro also interchanges with the Rapid Metro Gurgaon and Noida Metro. On 5 February 2019, the DMRC took over the operations of the financially troubled Rapid Metro Gurgaon as part of its own network.
Job detail for DMRC recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 1493 posts
Post/Designation– Assistant Manager, Jr Engineer, Asst Programmer, Office Asst, Others
Job Location- Across India
Last Date-13th January 2020
DMRC Recruitment 2019 – Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Assistant Manager (Electrical/ S&T/ Civil/ Operations/ Traffic/ Stores):
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech with Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&T, E&I with a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- Experience: Min. 2 years
- Candidates should complete Bachelor of Architecture with minimum 60% marks equivalent CGPA from a recognized university
- Experience: Min. 2 years
- Candidates should complete CA/ICWA with minimum two years work experience. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
- Candidates should complete LLB with a minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized Institute/University.
Junior Engineer (Electronics/ Civil/ Environment/ Stores):
- Candidates should complete Three years Engineering Diploma with Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, ECE, EEE, Electronics / Microprocessor, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation Technology in relevant disciplines from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should complete B.Sc. (three years course) from a Govt. Recognized University, with one year Fire Safety course from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Architecture from a Govt. recognized university/ institution.
- Candidates should complete BCA/ B.Sc (Electronics)/ B.Sc (IT)/(Maths) from a Govt. recognized university/ institution or Diploma in Computer Science of Applications
- Candidates should complete LLB with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Govt. recognized University/Institutes or National Law School.
- Candidates should complete B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Min 2 years.
- Candidates should complete B.A./B.Sc./B.Com from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- Experience: Minimum two years.
- Candidates should complete Graduate in any discipline from a Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent
- Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English.
- Desirable –proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi.
Maintainer (Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Fitter):
- Candidates should complete ITI (NCVT/SCVT) with Electrician Trade, Fitter, lift & Escalator Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio & TV Machine or Power Electronics System from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should complete Bachelor degree in Journalism & Mass Communication or similar relevant field from a Govt recognized University / lnstiMe or PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication or similar relevant field from a Govt recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit (as on 01.12.2019):
- For all other post (Expect below mentioned posts): 18 to 30 Years
- For Jr. Engineer Electrical/ Architect Asst/ Legal/Customer Relation/ Asst CC/ Maintainer (Electrician/ Fitter): 18 to 28 Years.
List of Vacancies of DMRC 2019-
Regular -Executive Category posts:
|Postwise Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Asstt. Manager/Electrical||16 posts|
|Asstt. Manager/S&T||09 posts|
|Asstt. Manager/Civil||12 posts|
|Asstt. Manager/Operations||09 posts|
|Asstt. Manager/Architect||03 posts|
|Asstt. Manager/Traffic||01 posts|
Regular-Non-Executive Category posts:
- Jr.Engineer/Electronics – 66 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Civil – 59 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Environment – 6 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Stores – 5 Posts
- Fire Inspector – 7 Posts
- Architect Asst – 4 Posts
- Asstt. Programmer – 23 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 5 Posts
- Customer Relation Asst – 386 Posts
- Account Asst – 48 Posts
- Stores Asst – 8 Posts
- Asst/ CC – 4 Posts
- Office Asst – 8 Posts
- Stenographer – 9 Posts
- Maintainer/Electrician – 101 Posts
- Maintainer/Electronic Mechanic – 144 Posts
- Maintainer/Fitter – 18 Posts
Contract basis vacancies:
Executive posts on contract basis:
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager/S&T – 17 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/IT – 7 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Civil – 73 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/Finance – 8 Posts
Non-Executive posts on contract basis:
- Jr.Engineer/Electrical – 120 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Electronics – 125 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Civil – 139 Posts
- Asst Programmer – 1 Post
- Architect Asst – 10 Posts
- Asst/CC – 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-
- Jr.Engineer/ Asst Programmer/ Architect Asst/ Asst CC/ Steno/ Office Asst/ Stores Asst/ Account Asst/ Legal Asst/Fire Inspector: Rs.37,000-1,15,000/-
- Maintainer: Rs.25,000-80,000/-
For Executive cadre posts:
- Selection is based on three stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/ Non-technical) category
For Non- Executive posts:
- Selection will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard
For Maintainers posts:
- Selection will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard.
For Customer Relations Asst:
- Selection will comprise a three-stage process -CST (two papers), Psycho test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination In the prescribed medical standard.
- The psycho test will be of Qualifying Nature.
- Selection will comprise a three stage process – CBT (two papers), Skill Test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination.
- UR/OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates: Rs. 250/-
Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online from 14th December 2019 to 13th January 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 14.12.2019 (10 AM)
- Ending date of online application: 13.01.2020 (11:59 PM)