DRDRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019 for Steno/Assistant/Others and 224 posts-
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019– DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) invited to all 10th/12th applicants for 224 posts Apply Online for Steno/Assistant/Clerk/Halwai cum Cook/Operator/Driver/ Fireman. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production of the Indian Ordnance Factories with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
Job detail for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019–
Vacancy– 224 posts
Post/Designation– Steno/Assistant/Clerk / Halwai cum Cook/Operator/ Driver/ Fireman
Job Location- Across India
Last Date– 15th October 2019
DRDO CEPTAM 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Stenographer Grade-II/Administrative Assistant ‘A/Store Assistant ‘A’:
- Candidate should be 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Security Assistant ‘A’:
- Candidate should be 12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognised Board or University or equivalent certificate awarded by Armed Forces in the case of Ex-servicemen.
Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III):
- Candidate should be Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard Pass under 10+2 System) recognised by the Central/State Governments.
Asstt Halwai-cum Cook:
- Candidate should be Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard Pass under 10+2 System).
Vehicle Operator ‘A’:
- Candidate should be 10th Standard Pass.
Fire Engine Driver ‘A’:
- Candidate should be Pass in 10th Standard from a recognised Board.
- Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard pass under 10+2 System) recognised by the Central/State Government.
Age Limit(As on 15 October 2019): Min. 18 years and 27 Years of age
List of Vacancies of DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)||13 posts|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||54 posts|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing||04 posts|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||28 posts|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||04 posts|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||40 posts|
|Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III)||03 posts|
|Asstt Halwai-cum Cook||29 posts|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||23 posts|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||06 posts|
Selection Process of DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019:
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (CBT) and Tier-II (Trade/Skill/ Physical Fitness and Capability Test
- For General: Rs.100/-
- For women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates: No Fees
Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019-
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link from 21 September to 15 October 2019.
For More Information: Click here
For Apply: Click here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21st September 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 15th October 2019