DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees and 116 posts-
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 – Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) has job notification to all ITI applicants for 116 posts Apply Online for ITI Apprentice Trainees. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) is a laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). Located in Avadi, in Chennai, India. It is the main DRDO lab involved in the development of Armoured fighting vehicles, Tanks, Automotive electronics and many other.
After the Independence of India, the Chief Inspectorate of Mechanical Transport Establishment (MTE), which was previously located in Chaklala, Pakistan, was moved to Ahmednagar. It was later renamed as Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (VRDE), Ahmednagar.
In 1965, the Heavy Vehicles Factory under the Ordnance Factory Board was set up at Avadi to manufacture Vijayanta Tanks. A detachment of VRDE was established there to provide R&D support. In March 1976, the VRDE detachment at Avadi was split off from VRDE and re-designated as Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), as an independent DRDO laboratory responsible for Research & Development of Armoured Fighting Vehicles.
Job detail for DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 116 Posts
Post/Designation- ITI Apprentice Trainees
Last Date- 20th March 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should pass ITI with Carpenter, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electrician, Electronics, Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic , Painter, Plumber, Turner, Welder recognized by NCVT as Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COPA, Painter, Plumber and Welder.
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit:
- Un-Reserved: 27 years
- OBC (NCL): 30 years
- SC/ST: 32 years
- PWD: 37 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
List Of Vacancies DRDO CVRDE 2020-
|Category Wise Name||Number of vacancies|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23 posts|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||05 posts|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05 posts|
Duration of Training & Stipend:
- Apprenticeship training – 1 year
- No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship training.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Screening test/ Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
Apply DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020-
All interested ITI candidates first register in NCVT MIS portal (www.ncvtmis.gov.in) and then submit the online application through (www.rac.gov.in) website on or before 20th March 2020.
For More Information: Click here
For Apply: Click here
NCVT MIS Portal: Click here