DRDO Recruitment 2019 for Scientists & Engineer and 290 posts-
DRDO Recruitment 2019– DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) invited to all B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree applicants for 290 posts Apply Online for Scientist & Engineer. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production of the Indian Ordnance Factories with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
Job detail for DRDO recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 290 posts
Post/Designation– Scientist & Engineer
Job Location- Across India
Last Date– 31st August 2019
DRDO 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Candidate should be posses bt First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with (Electronics & Comm/Mechanical /Computer Science/ Chemical/ Production/ Industrial Production/ Textile / Instrumentation/ Civil/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Electrical) from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Valid GATE score in the respective engineering paper
- 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT). However, this option is not applicable for GAETEC posts.
For Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Material Science/ Geology/ Food Science-
- Candidate should be passed by First Class (condition of First class does not apply to DST posts) Master’s Degree in respective subjects from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Valid GATE score in respective subjects.
The respective subject will be any of the following Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Material Science/ Geology/ Food Science.
Note– Recruitment based on the valid score of GATE 2017/2018/2019.
Age Limit(As on 31.08.2019):
|Un-Reserved (UR) /EWS||28||35||30||28|
|OBC (Non‐creamy layer)||31||38||33||31|
- 10 years for PwD (HH) and PwD(OH)
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees.
List of Vacancies of DRDO 2019-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO||270 posts|
|Scientist ‘B’ in DST||06 posts|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA, Bengaluru||10 posts|
|Executive Engineer in GAETEC, Hyderabad||04 posts|
Selection Process will be don by conducted on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held in Delhi.
- Tentatively, the Descriptive Examination will be conducted at DRDO centers in seven cities (Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Pune) as well as at other common centers, if the need arises.
Application fee: Rs.100/‐ (payable online only).
Note: SC/ST/PwD and women candidates- Free fees
Apply for DRDO IRDE Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates are required to register online at the RAC website from 10th August 2019 to 31st August 2019.
Download Advertisement: Click here
Online Apply: Click here