DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – invited to all B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree applicants for 167 posts Apply Online for Scientist-B. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production of the Indian Ordnance Factories with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
Job detail for DRDO recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 167 posts
Salary- Rs. 56,100/-
Job Location- Across India
Last Date– 16th June 2020
DRDO 2020- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Part-I & II:
- Candidates should complete first-class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ Master’s Degree in the following Engineering disciplines (OR) Master’s Degree in Maths/Physics/Science from a recognized university/ institute
- GATE Qualification: Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) along with a valid
- Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) from IITs/NITs with minimum aggregate 80% marks
- At least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- NET Qualification: Qualified the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology
Eligible Subject/ Discipline for Scientist ‘B’ :
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology:
Part-I & Part-II:
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Age Limit (10.07.2020):
- Un Reserved (UR) /EWS – 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 31 years
- SC/ST – 33 years
Post & Discipline Wise Vacancies: (Total – 60 Posts)
For Scientist ‘B’:
- Electronics & Communication Engg – 37 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 35 posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 31 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 posts
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering – 10 posts
- Chemical Engineering – 06 posts
- Aeronautical Engineering – 04 posts
- Civil Engineering – 03 posts
- Physics – 08 posts
- Chemistry – 07 posts
- Mathematics – 04 posts
- Psychology – 10 posts
- Scientist ‘B’ – Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories.
- Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs.
80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
- Selection will be based on valid GATE score, a Descriptive Examination and Personal Interview
- All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
- Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview.
- Selection will be based on valid GATE score and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid GATE score.
- Selection will be based on the Aggregate Percentage of Marks in NET and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal interview from amongst the candidates who have at least qualified for Assistant Professor, on the basis of the aggregate percentage of marks.
- For General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PwD and women candidates: No fees
Apply DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) on or before 10 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here