DSSSB Recruitment 2020 for Asst Engineer/ Jr Clerk and 536 posts-
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 for Asst. Engineer/Jr. Clerk – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has invites the job B.E/B.Tech/ Degree /B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th/ Others applicants for Apply Online for 536 posts for Asst Engineer/ Jr Clerk/ Accountant/ Stenographer/ Others. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
DSSSB– The main objective of the Board is to make recruitments to various posts of Group-B (Non Gazetted) and Group-C in Government of NCT of Delhi, MCD, NDMC and autonomous bodies under the Government of NCT of Delhi.
Job detail for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 for Asst. Engineer/Jr. Clerk–
Vacancy– 536 posts
Post/Designation– Asst Engineer/ Jr Clerk/ Accountant/ Stenographer/ Others
Job Location-Across India
Last Date-06 February 2020
DSSSB 2020- Detailed Eligibility
- Candidates should passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university OR
- Candidates should passed Diploma in any field from a recognized Institute/ Board/ University with 02 years relevant experience in a Government
Section Officer (Horticulture):
- Candidates should passed Degree in Agriculture or Degree in Science with Botany as a subject from a recognized University/ Institute
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Candidates should passed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Veterinary and Livestock Inspector:
- Candidates should passed 10+2 pass in any stream i.e. Science, Commerce, Arts from recognized University/ Board.
- 2 years Diploma in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Science from a recognized University or Board.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
- Matric with a speed of at least 100/40 w.p.m. in English shorthand/computer typewriting.
- Matric with a speed of at least 80/30 w.p.m. in Hindi shorthand/computer typewriting.
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Matric with a diploma in the trade i.e. Pharmacist with two years experience OR B. Pharma with one year experience OR M. Pharma
- B.A., L.L.B. with at least one year experience of working with Advocate and enrolled with Bar Council. Should also have Knowledge (read and write) of Hindi and Urdu Language.
Manager (Public Relations):
- A first class Master’s Degree in Arts or MBA from a recognized University.
Junior Telephone Operator:
- Matric with certificate in Radio Mechanic
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Matric with Diploma or Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil).
- Graduate with 3 years experience of similar job.
- Should know Hindi, Urdu and English.
Labour Welfare Inspector:
- Graduate in one of the Social Sciences preferably in Sociology.
- B.Com Degree from any recognized University/ Institute or SAS exams passed as conducted by the appropriate Govt.
Laboratory Assistant (Biology):
- B.Sc. with Botany/ Zoology from a recognized University.
Age limit (as on 06.02.2020):
- Store Keeper/Veterinary & Livestock Inspector/Laboratory Asst: 18-27 years
- Section Officer/Asst Engineer: Not exceeding 30 year
- Investigator: Not exceeding 27 years
- Manager (Public Relations): Below 35 years
- Accountant: Not exceeding 35 years
- Stenographer/Office Superintendent/Pharmacist/Legal Asst/Jr Telephone Operator/Jr Clerk/Draftsman/Hindi-Translator-cum-Assistant/Labour Welfare Inspector: 18 – 35 years
Relaxations Age Limit: As a Govt rule
List of Vacancies of DSSSB 2019-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Store Keeper||o1 posts|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||09 posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||46 posts|
|Veterinary and Livestock Inspector||78 posts|
|Stenographer (English)||38 posts|
|Stenographer (Hindi)||06 posts|
|Office Superintendent||23 posts|
|Legal Assistant||04 posts|
|Manager (Public Relations)||1 posts|
|Junior Telephone Operator||10 posts|
|Junior Clerk||254 posts|
|Labour Welfare Inspector||4 posts|
|Laboratory Assistant (Biology)||10 posts|
- Section Officer/ Asst Engineer/ Office Superintendent/ Pharmacist/ Manager/ Accountant: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Store Keeper/ Veterinary & Livestock Inspector/ Investigator/ Stenographer/ Legal Asst/ Jr Telephone Operator/ Jr Clerk/ Draftsman/ Hindi-Translator-cum-Asst/ Labour Welfare Inspector/ Laboratory Asst: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Pay only through SBI e-pay.
Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 for Asst. Engineer/Jr. Clerk-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online from 07th January to 06th February 2020.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 07 January 2020)
- Opening Date of Application: 07.01.2020
- Closing Date of Application: 06.02.2020