DSSSB Recruitment 2020 for PGT/TGT/Asst Engineer and 3894 posts-
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has has invited o all B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/Ph.D/B.Ed/ B.T/Degree/Diploma/ Others applicants for Apply Online for 3894 vacancies of PGT/ TGT/ Physical Education Teacher/ Domestic Science Teacher/ Music Teacher/ Drawing Teacher/ Librarian. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
DSSSB– The main objective of the Board is to make recruitments to various posts of Group-B (Non Gazetted) and Group-C in Government of NCT of Delhi, MCD, NDMC and autonomous bodies under the Government of NCT of Delhi.
Job detail for DSSSB Recruitment 2020–
Vacancy– 3894 posts
Post/Designation– PGT/ TGT/ Physical Education Teacher/ Domestic Science Teacher/ Music Teacher/ Drawing Teacher/ Librarian
Job Location- Delhi
Last Date- 23rd February 2020
DSSSB 2020- Detailed Eligibility
For PGT (Post Graduate Teacher):
- Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
- Degree / Diploma in training /Education.
- Ph.D Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/ Institution. OR
- First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years
- Concerned Subjects: Sociology/ Economics/ Hindi/ Political Science/ Agriculture/ Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Geography/ History
For PGT (Computer Science):
- B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) plus Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or B or C Level Diploma from DOEACC, Ministry of Communications and IT plus One Year Teaching Experience. OR
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA plus One Year Teaching Experience. OR
- Master of Engineering or M.Tech (Computer Science/IT).
For PGT (Graphics/Fine Arts):
- Bachelor in Fine Art (with Graphics Specialization); OR
- Higher Secondary*/Intermediate/Sr. School Certificate Examination with minimum 5 years (full time) Diploma in Painting/Commercial Art with graphics as one of the subject.
For PGT (Physical Education):
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) OR
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) OR
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports at least 55% marks as per national council for Teacher Education
For PGT (Home Science):
- M.Sc. (Home Science) from a recognized University. OR
- B.Sc. (Home Science) B.Ed. from a recognized University provided the teacher has satisfactorily pursued a condensed course in Home Science through three consecutive summer institutes or through one year evening course.
For PGT (Engineering Drawing):
- Master Degree in Drawing & Painting with a recognized diploma/certificate of minimum one year duration
- Graduate in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical) from a recognized University
- Graduate in Architecture from a recognized University or Institute established by law provided
For PGT (Music):
- MA (Music) or M (Music) of any recognized University. OR
- Sangeet Alankar (MMusic) from All India Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal Bombay – 8 years OR
- Sangeet Kovid (MMusic) Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya, Kheragarh – 8 years
For Physical Education Teacher:
- Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent.
For Domestic Science Teacher:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a recognized University/Institute and
- Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science as a Teaching Subject.
For Music Teacher:
- B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized university.
For Drawing Teacher:
- Five years diploma in Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art from a University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India OR
- Master’s Degree in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art form a recognized University.
- Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/Institute or Equivalent.
- Experience of Two Years in Library/Computerization of a Library or One year Certificate in Computer Application
For TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher(Computer Science):
- Bachelor degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a Recognized University.
For TGT (Special Education Teacher):
- Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
Age limit (as on 06.02.2020):
- PGT – Below 36 years
- Music Teacher – Below 32 Years
- PGT (Computer Science/ Physical Education) – Not Exceeding 30 Years
- Physical Education Teacher/ Domestic Science Teacher/ Drawing Teacher/ TGT (Computer Science/ Special Education Teacher)/ Librarian – Not Exceeding 30 Years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit: As a Govt rules.
Post & Subject Wise Vacancies: 3,358 Posts
- PGT Sociology Male – 9 Posts
- PGT Sociology– Female – 7 Posts
- PGT Economics Male – 34 Post
- PGT Economics – Female – 52 Posts
- PGT Hindi Male – 111 Posts
- PGT Hindi Female – 91 Posts
- PGT Computer Science – Male – 14 Posts
- PGT Computer Science – Female – 10 Posts
- PGT Political Science – Male – 24 Posts
- PGT Political Science – Female – 41 Posts
- PGT Agriculture Male – 2 Posts
- PGT Graphics Male -1 Post
- PGT Sanskrit– Male – 31 Posts
- PGT Urdu– Male – 2 Posts
- PGT Geography Female – 10 Posts
- PGT History Female – 24 Posts
- PGT Physical Education- Female – 9 Posts
- PGT Home Science- Female – 74 Posts
PGT Engineering Drawing-Male – 1 Post
- PGT Fine Arts-Male – 13 Posts
- PGT Fine Arts Female – 9 Posts
- PGT Physical Education-Male – 8 Posts
- PGT Music-Female – 2 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 692 Posts
- Domestic Science Teacher – 194 Posts
- Music Teacher – 123 Posts
- Drawing Teacher -231 Posts
- TGT Computer Science – 364 Posts
- Librarian – 197 Posts
- TGT Special Education Teacher – 978 Posts
- PGT – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4800/- Group: ‘B’
- Physical Education Teacher/Domestic Science Teacher/Drawing Teacher/ TGT -(Computer Science/ Special Education Teacher)/ Librarian – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- Group: ‘B’
- Selection will be based through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for Women/ SC/ST/ PWD & Ex-serviceman category
Mode of Payment: Pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay.
Apply DSSSB Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online at (www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in) website from 24th January to 23rd February 2020 (till 11:59 PM).
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date of Application: 24/01/2020 (24th January 2020)
- Closing Date of Application: 23/02/2020 (23rd February 2020)