ECIL Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Assistant/Junior Artisan and 45 posts-
ECIL Recruitment 2021 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) announced invited to all B.Sc. /Diploma/ITI/12th applicants for Apply Online for 45 posts of Scientific Assistant/Junior Artisan. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
ECIL is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computers, TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
ECIL won Environment Protection Award for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”
Job detail for ECIL Recruitment 2021-
Vacancy– 45 Posts
Post/Designation– Scientific Assistant/Junior Artisan
Qualification– B.Sc. /Diploma/ITI/12th
Salary- Rs.19,064 – 20,984/-Month
Walk in Date- 15th June 2021
ECIL Recruitment 2021 – Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be First Class B.Sc. degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute / University & should have passed HSC/12th/Intermediate with MPC/PCM background only. OR
- Candidate must be First class 3 yrs. diploma course after SSC or 2 yrs. Diploma course after full time HSC/12th along with First class vocational course of 2 yrs. from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
- Experience: Minimum two years post qualification experience at supervisory level in Operations & Maintenance activities pertaining to Chemical Process industries.
Junior Artisan :
For Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Electrician / Fitter:
- Candidate must be Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics /Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical (Fitter / Diesel Mechanic). Experience: Minimum two years post qualification experience in the field of Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations / UPS / Battery / DG Sets / Electronic / Mechanical. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
For Chemical Plant Operator (CPO):
- Candidate must be Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC/12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. OR Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics along with Trade Certificate of not less than one-year duration in Chemical Plant operation. OR
- Candidate Should have passed ITI (AOCP-Attendant Operator Chemical Plant)/NCTVT in Chemical plant operations.
Age Limit : 25 years
List of Vacancies of ECIL Recruitment-
Scientific Assistant-A on Contract:
|Post Wise Name||Number of Vacancies|
Junior Artisan on Contract:
|Post Wise Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Electronics & Com. / Instrumentation||07 Posts|
|Chemical Plant Operator||18 Posts|
- Scientific Assistant-A – Rs.20,984/ month
- Junior Artisan – Rs.19,064/ month
Selection Process :
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. The candidates have to qualify in Written Test & Trade Test and the weightage is 40% & 60% respectively. There shall be no interview. Final merit list will be prepared considering the score of both Written Test & Trade Test.
Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and duly filled in application along with mandatory documents then attend the interview between 10:00AM hrs to 12:00 hrs. on the 15th June 2021 to the following venue.
For More Information : Click here
Atomic Energy Central School,
RMP Yelwal Colony, Hunsur Road,
Yelwal Post, Mysore – 571130.