North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for Station Master/ Jr Engineers and 529 posts-
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019– North Central Railway invited to 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/ M.Sc/Master’s Degree/ Any Degree applicants for Apply Online of Station Master, Jr Engineers, Assistant Loco Pilot & Others. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About North Central Railway-
The North Central Railway (abbreviated NCR and उमरे) is one of the 18 railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: Allahabad division, Jhansi division, Agra division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division.
The North Central Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 1 April 2003. The North Central Railway present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
By December 2017, railways for the first time installed 6,095 GPS-enabled “Fog Pilot Assistance System” railway signalling devices in four most affected zones, Northern Railway zone, North Central Railway zone, North Eastern Railway zone and North Western Railway zone, by doing away with the old practice of putting firecrackers on train tracks to alter train divers running trains on snail’s pace. With these devices, train pilots precisely know in advance, about the location of signals, level-crossing gates and other such approaching markers.
Job detail for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 –
Vacancy- 529 posts
Post/Designation- Station Master, Jr Engineers, Assistant Loco Pilot & Others
Location– Across India
Last Date- 20th November 2019
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Station Master, Goods Guards, Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:
Candidates should be degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Assistant Loco Pilot (Elect/Mech):
- Candidates should be Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI with Armature and Coil Winder / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Heat Engine / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist / Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV /
Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic / Tractor Mechanic / Turner / Wireman from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the respective trades.
Sr. Clerk cum Typist:
- Candidates should be Degree from recognized University or its equivalent. Typing proficiency 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer is essential.
Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk (Optg):
- Candidates should be 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks.
Jr. Translator (Rajbhasha):
- Candidates should be Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree level and
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years experience of translation work from Hindi to English
JE/ Mech. Workshop, JE/ Electrical/ Design Drawing and Estimation, JE/ Track Machine:
Candidates should be Three years Diploma in respective disciplines
Tech-III/C&W (Mech), Tech-III/ Track Machine :
- Candidates should be Matriculation / SSLC plus with Fitter / Carpenter / Welder / Plumber / Pipe Fitter/ Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Mechatronics / Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Welder / Machinist ITI from recognised institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the respective trades.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- For General candidates: 42 years
- For OBC candidates: 45 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 47 years
List of Vacancies of North Western Railway 2019–
|Post Wise Name||Number of Vacancies||Salary|
|Station Master||05 post||4200|
|Goods Guards||53 posts||2800|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (Elect/Mech)||50 posts||1900|
|Sr. Clerk cum Typist||51 posts||2800|
|Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||59 posts||2800|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||104 posts||2000|
|Jr. Clerk cum Typist||66 posts||1900|
|Trains Clerk (Optg)||09 posts||1900|
|Jr. Translator (Rajbhasha)||10 posts||4200|
|JE/ Mech. Workshop||05 posts||4200|
|JE/ Electrical/ Design Drawing and Estimation||04 posts||4200|
|JE/ Track Machine||44 Posts||4200|
|Tech-III/C&W (Mech)||04 posts||1900|
|Tech-III/ Track Machine||65 posts||1900|
Selection Process of North Central Railway Recruitment:
The selection process is based on Computer Based Test (CBT)/written examination followed by aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Free
Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019-
Interested candidates can apply for this post online in the following link on or before 20th November 2019.
For More Information & Apply: Click here