HAL Recruitment 2019-
HAL recruitment 2019 (Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd) invited to all B.E/B.Tech/Diploma applicants for Apply Online for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. It has several facilities spread across India including Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Kasaragod. The HAL HF-24 Marut fighter-bomber was the first fighter aircraft made in India.
Job detail for HAL 2019-
Post/Designation- Graduate and Diploma Apprentices
Training Period– One Year
Job Location– Lucknow
Last Date– 10 July – 20 July 2019
Detailed Eligibility criteria-
- Degree- Candidate passing B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science/IT Engineering Branches in the year 2017,2018, and 2019 from a recognized Institute/University.
- Diploma- Candidate passing Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Instrumentation, Computer Science/IT Engineering Branches and Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice in the year 2017,2018, and 2019 from a recognized Institute/university.
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years.
- 5 years to SC/ST
- 3 years to OBC Candidates
- 10 years to PH candidates in respective categories would be admissible
- Degree Apprentice: Rs. 4984/Month
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.3542Month
Selection Process of HAL 2019-
It will be based on the merit of marks in B.E/B.Tech and Diploma
Apply for HAL Recruitment 2019-
Interested candidates apply for the post online from 10 July 2019 to 20 July 2019.
Download Advertisement: Click here
Apply Link: Click here