Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee/ Technical Officer and 277 posts-
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020– Heavy Water Board has released invited to B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI/B.Sc/Any Degree/12th/10th applicants for Apply Online for 277 vacancies of Technical Officer/ Stipendiary Trainee/ Nurse/ Scientific Asst/ Technician/ Sub Officer/ Stenographer/ Upper Division Clerk/ Driver/ Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Heavy Water Board-
Heavy Water Board (HWB) is a constituent unit under the Department of Atomic Energy in the Government of India. The organisation is primarily responsible for production of Heavy Water (D2O) which is used as a ‘moderator’ and ‘Coolant’ in nuclear power as well as research reactors. Other than Heavy Water, HWB is also engaged with production of different types of nuclear grade solvents and extraction of rare materials. India is one of the largest manufacturers of heavy water in the world.
The research in Heavy Water production was initiated by the Chemical Engineering Division of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) in the 1960s and was continued by the Heavy Water Division of BARC where a Pilot Plant was operated for studying the H2S-H20 exchange process. While these studies were in progress, the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) commissioned the first Heavy Water Plant in India at Nangal, Punjab, India in the premises of National Fertilisers Limited (NFL) in 1962. The plant had to be dismantled owing to national security considerations arising out of the disinvestment of NFL.The plant used to be operated by NFL and the DAE ensured the quality of the product.
Job detail for Heavy Board water Recruitment 2020 –
Vacancy– 277 Posts
Post/Designation– Technical Officer/ Stipendiary Trainee/ Nurse/ Scientific Asst/ Technician/ Sub Officer/ Stenographer/ Upper Division Clerk/ Driver/ Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman
Salary- Up to Rs.67,700/-
Location– Across India
Last Date- 31st January 2020
Heavy water board 2020- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must Passed B.E/B.Tech(Chemical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Civil) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognised University.
- Experience: 4 years
Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I):
- Candidate must Passed Diploma Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical) with min 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognised University.
Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II):
- Candidate must Passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry & Maths)
- SSC (with Science & Maths) with a minimum 60% marks PLUS Trade certificate in Electrical/ Fitter / Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) / Welder /Rigger/ Turner/ Plumber/Mason/ Carpenter.
- Candidate must Passed 12th Pass and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-Wifery (3 years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR
- B.Sc Nursing OR
- Nursing A certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
Scientific Asst/ B (Civil):
- Candidate must Passed Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% Marks in aggregate.
Scientific Asst/ B (Radiography):
- Candidate must Passed B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + 1 (one) year Diploma in Radiography.
Technician – C (Crane/Forklift Operator):
- Experience in Operation and Maintenance of Coles / TIL / Escorts Tyre Mounted Cranes, Tata P&H Crawler Crane, 35 MT Tractor Trailer and Forklifts (Electrical & Diesel Operated) in a reputed Industry / Organisation.
- Minimum 4 years.
- Candidates should possess valid Heavy Vehicle driving licence
- Candidate must Passed SSC pass or equivalent plus Sub-Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre.
- Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Experience: 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) OR 15 years as (Fireman/Driver-cumOperator)
- Candidate must Passed Matriculation or equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting.
- Candidate must Passed Matriculation or equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography.
- Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Candidate must Passed Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Candidate must Passed Pass in 10th Standard.
- Must hold a clean and valid Driving licence to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle.
- Candidate must Passed HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks +
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence with minimum one-year driving experience +
- Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
Age Limit (as on 31.01.2020):
- Technical Officer: Maximum 40 years
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I): 18 to 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II): 18 to 22 years
- Nurse / Scientific Asst: 18 to 30 years
- Technician – C (Crane/Forklift Operator): 18 to 29 years
- Sub Officer: Not more than 40 years
- Stenographer / Upper Division Clerk / Driver: 18 to 27 years
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: 18 to 25 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit: As a govt rules.
Post Wise Vacancies: 277 Posts
List of Vacancies of Heavy Water Board 2020-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Technical Officer||28 posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I)||65 posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II)||92 posts|
|Scientific Asst/ B (Civil)||05 Posts|
|Scientific Asst/ B (Radiography)||01 posts|
|Technician – C (Crane/Forklift Operator)||03 posts|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||08 posts|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||20 posts|
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman||26 posts|
- Technical Officer: Rs.67,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I): I Year – Rs.16,000/-, II Year – Rs.18,000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II): I Year – Rs.10,500/-, II Year – Rs.12,500/-
- Nurse-A: Rs.44,900/-
- Scientific Asst/ Sub Officer/ Stenographer-II: Rs.35,400/-
- Technician/Stenographer-III/Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25,500/-
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs.19,900/-
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: Rs.21,700/-
- Technical Officer: Interview
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I): Written Test & Interview
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II): Written Test & Trade/Skill Test
- Nurse-A: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill Test
- Scientific Asst: Written Test & Interview
- Technician: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill Test
- Sub Officer: Written Tests & Advanced Test
- Stenographer: Objective Test & Stenography Skill Test
- Upper Division Clerk: Objective Test & Descriptive Written Test
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Written Test & Driving Test
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: Physical Assessment Test, Driving Test & Written Exam
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates)
Apply for HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online ( at www.hwb.gov.in OR www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in) from 11th January to 31 January 2020.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here