HEC Recruitment 2019 for Apprenticeship Trainee and 126 posts-
HEC Recruitment 2019– Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) invited to all 8th/10th/ITI applicants for Apply Online for 126 posts for Apprentice Trainee. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited or “HECL” is a Public Sector Undertaking in Ranchi, Jharkhand India. HECL was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments & machineries and renders project execution required for core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up starting from casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing – all at one location, Ranchi, backed by a strong design – engineering and technology team.
Job detail for HEC recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 128 posts
Post/Designation– Apprentice Trainee
Job Location- Ranchi
Last Date- 26th August 2019
HEC 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For class 8th pass (Welder & Carpenter trades)-
- Candidates having a minimum 40% marks in class 8th pass or its equivalent from a recognized Institutions or Council.
For freshers (10th pass or equivalent)-
- Candidates obtaining minimum 40% in class 10th /Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised Board or Council can apply.
ITI passed from HTI or other ITI’s-
- The candidates should have passed not be less than 50% marks from ITI course from Institute recognised by NCVT, in both cases [Pass from HEC Training Institute (HTI) or from other ITI’s] passing marks of the candidate should not be less than 50% in aggregate.
Age Limit(As on 1 July 2019)- Min. 14 years and Max. 40 years
List of Vacancies of HEC 2019-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Crane Operator||32 posts|
|Forger & Heat‐Treater (FHT)||08 posts|
|Carpenter/Pattern Maker||04 posts|
- For Others, EWS, D.P. and OBC: Rs.750/‐
- For SC, ST and PH candidates: No Fees
Selection Process of HEC 2019:
It is based on the merit list and document verification.
Apply for HEC Recruitment 2019-
Interested candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 26th August 2019.
Download Advertisement: Click here
Apply: Click here
- Online Registration Start Date: 10.08.2019
- Online Registration Closing Date: 26.08.2019 (17.30 Hrs.)
- Last date of Remittance of Processing Fee/Charge in Bank (for already registered candidates only): 28.08.2019 (23.59 Hrs.)
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only): 28.08.2019 (23.59 Hrs.)
- Publication of 1st Merit list: 07.09.2019