HSL Recruitment 2020 for Designer/Jr Supervisor and 51 posts-
HSL Recruitment 2020- Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) invites has job notification to all Degree/Diploma/10th applicants for 51 posts Apply Online for Designer/ Junior Supervisor/ Office Assistant/ Junior Fire Inspector/ Driver. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) is a shipyard located in Visakhapatnam on the east coast of India.
Founded as the Scindia Shipyard, it was built by industrialist Walchand Hirachand as a part of The Scindia Steam Navigation Company Ltd. Walchand selected Visakhapatnam as a suitable location for the construction of the yard and took possession of the land in November 1940.The foundation stone for the shipyard was laid by Dr. Rajendra Prasad on 21 June 1941, who was at that time the acting Congress President.
The first ship to be constructed fully in India after independence was built at the Scindia Shipyard and named Jal Usha. It was launched in 1948 by Jawaharlal Nehru at a ceremony where the families of Seth Walchand Hirachnd, late Narottam Morarjee and Tulsidas Kilachand, the partners of Scindia Shipyard, were present along with other dignitaries and industrialists.
Walchand died in 1953, and the Scindia Shipyard continued to operate successfully under the next of kin of the founders. However, in 1961 the shipyard was nationalised and renamed Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL).
In 2010, HSL was transferred from the Ministry of Shipping to the Ministry of Defence. The yard played a critical role in the development of nuclear-powered, Arihant class submarine.
Job detail for HSL Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 51 Posts
Post/Designation- Designer/ Junior Supervisor/ Office Assistant/ Junior Fire Inspector/ Driver
Experience– 1 to 4 years
Location– Visakhapatnam (AP)
Last Date- 07th April 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Designer Gr-IV (Mechanical/ Electrical):
- Candidates should complete full time diploma in Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial/ Mechanical & Production/ Marine Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized university
- Certificate course in Auto CAD/ Tribon/ Catia/ Aveva Marine
- Experience: Should have at least 01-year post qualification experience
For Jr.Supervisor Gr-III (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil):
- Candidates should complete full time diploma in Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial/ Mechanical & Production/ Marine Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Civil/ Civil & Structural/ Structural Engineering discipline with 60% marks from a recognized university
- Experience: Post qualification experience of 04 years
For Office Assistant (Secretarial) Gr-V:
- Candidates should possess full time graduate with 60% marks from a recognized university Typewriting Higher grade in English typing
- Diploma/ Certification course in MS Office
- Experience: Two years in Government/ PSUs/ state PSUs
For Junior Fire Inspector Gr-IV:
- Candidates should complete Graduate with Sub Officer’s Course certificate from a recognised Fire Service Institution
- Experience: Three years of post-qualification experience
For Driver Grade V (C&MD’s Secretariat):
- Candidates should pass SSC/ 10th class with a valid driving license for Light/ Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Experience: Two years of driving experience
Maximum Age Limit (as on 07.04.2020):
- Designer/ Driver: 28 years
- Office Assistant: 25 years
- Junior Fire Inspector: 30 years
List Of Vacancies HSL 2020-
|Post Wise Name||Number of vacancies|
|Designer Gr-IV (Mechanical)||10 posts|
|Designer Gr-IV (Electrical)||03 posts|
|Jr. Supervisor Gr-III (Mechanical)||07 posts|
|Jr. Supervisor Gr-III (Electrical)||09 posts|
|Jr. Supervisor Gr-III (Civil)||07 post|
|Office Assistant (Secretarial) Gr-V||04 posts|
|Driver Grade V (C&MD’s Secretariat)||02 posts|
- Designer/ Junior Supervisor: Rs.24,000/-
- Office Assistant/ Junior Fire Inspector: Rs.23,000/-
- Driver: Rs.22,000/-
For Designer/ Junior Supervisor/ Office Assistant:
- Selection will be based on the written test
For Junior Fire Inspector/ Driver:
- Selection will be based on the trade test and written test
Test Location: Written Test and Trade test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam.
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Note: No Application fee for SC/ST/PH & internal candidates.
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s. Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam.
Apply for HSL Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online at HSL website (www.hslvizag.in) on or before 07th April 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
General Manager (HR) A.C.,
Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.,
Visakhapatnam – 530 005.
- Date of commencement of online application: 08 March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 07 April 2020
- Last date for receipt of printed Online Application, DD along with mandatory enclosures by Post/Courier. 14 April 2020