IACS Recruitment 2019 for UDC/Assistant/MTS and 94 posts-
IACS Recruitment 2019– India Association for the Cultivation of Science invited to B.Sc/ITI/Diploma/Any Degree/B.E/B.Tech/MBA applicants for Apply Online for 94 posts for UDC/Assistant/MTS. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) is an institute of higher learning in Kolkata, India. Established in 1876 by Mahendra Lal Sarkar, a private medical practitioner, it focuses on fundamental research in basic sciences. It is India’s oldest research institute Located at Jadavpur, South Kolkata beside Jadavpur University, Central Glass and Ceramic Research Instituteand Indian Institute of Chemical Biology it is spread over a limited area of 9.5 acres.. In May 2018, the Ministry of Human Resource Development announced that IACS had been granted the status of Deemed University under De-novo Category under section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act 1956.
Nobel laureate Sir C. V. Raman did his groundbreaking work in Raman effect in this institute. His work was first published in the Indian Journal of Physics, which is published by IACS.
Job detail for IACS recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 95 posts
Salary- Level 1 – 12
Job Location- Kolkata
Last Date- 14th October 2019
IACS 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- For Assistant/Office Superintendent: Bachelors Degree with any discipline.
- For Upper Division Clerk/Security Officer: Any Degree
- For Technical Superintendent/ Junior Engineer/ Senior Technician: High school & Diploma in respective disciplines
- For MTS(Administrative/General): Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised board.
- For MTS (Technical): Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised board + 2 years ITI Trade Certificate.
- For Registrar: Master’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech/Graduate (with MBA) or equivalent
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2019): 18 to 27 years
List of vacancies of IACS 2019
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
For Group A-
- SC/ST and Female Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- All other categories: Rs.2000/-
For Group B & C-
- SC/ST and Female Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All other categories: Rs.1000/-
Examination Fees- It will be paid through demand draft drawn on State Bank of India, in favour of “India Association for the Cultivation of Science” payable at Kolkata.
Selection Process of IACS 2019-
The selection process is based on the written test, skill test, trade test and interview.
Apply for IACS Recruitment 2019-
Interested candidates get the application form in the Receipt and Dispatch Section of IACS office on any working day during 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM and submit the application form in the same section on or before 14 October 2019 till 4 PM.
For Apply- Click here