ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2021 for Scientist /Lab Technician/DEO/Project Technician and 10 posts-
ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2021- ICMR – National Institute of Virology (NIV) invites to MBBS/MD/Master’s Degree/Graduate/Diploma/HSC applicants for Apply Online for Scientist-B /Sr. Investigator/Research Assistant/Lab Technician/DEO/Project Technician and 10 posts. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The National Institute of Virology, Pune is an Indian virology research institute, and one of the translational science cells part of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was previously known as ‘Virus Research Center’ and was founded in collaboration with the Rockefeller Foundation. It has been designated as a WHO H5 reference laboratory for SE Asia region.
The Virus Research Center (VRC), Pune came into existence in 1952 under the joint auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation, as a part of the global programme of investigations on the arthropod-borne group of viruses. In view of its expanded scope and activities, the VRC was re-designated as the National Institute of Virology (NIV) in 1978.
The NIV is identified today as the WHO Collaborating Center for arboviruses reference and hemorrhagic fever reference and research. NIV is also the National Monitoring Centre for Influenza, Japanese encephalitis, Rota, Measles, Hepatitis and Coronavirus.
Job detail for NIV Recruitment 2021 –
Post/Designation- Scientist-B /Sr. Investigator/Research Assistant/Lab Technician/DEO/Project Technician
Salary– Rs.17000 – 65000/-Month
Last Date- 14th May 2021
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Scientist-B (Medical) :
- Candidate must be MBBS Degree with one year Research / MD in Microbiology/ Community Medicine (PSM).
Scientist-B (Non Medical) :
- Candidate must be 1st Class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Virology from a recognized university with two years experience in research field or 2nd class Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant subject.
Sr. Investigator (Social Science):
- Candidate must be Graduate (Three year Degree) from a recognized university with three years work experience (from a recognized institution) or Master’s degree in Social Science subjects (Anthropology/Social Work/Sociology).
- Candidate must be Graduate (Three year Degree) in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Medical Laboratory Technology or relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years work experience (from a recognized institution) or Master degree in relevant subjects.
Lab Technician –III:
- Candidate must be 12th pass in Science subjects and Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or related subject or One year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognize organization or Two years field/laboratory experience in Government recognized organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Data Entry Operator:
- Candidate must be Intermediate or 12th pass in Science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘ A’ LEVEL from a recognized institute and or 2 years experience in EDP work in Government Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed of not less than 1500 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Project Technician –II:
- Candidate must be High School or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a recognized institute or certificate of one year training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade
- Scientist-B – 35 years
- Sr. Investigator – 30 years
- Research Assistant – 30 years
- Lab Technician – 30 years
- DEO – 28 years
- Project Technician – 28 years
List of Vacancies of NIV 2021
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Scientist-B (Medical)||01 post|
|Scientist-B (Non – Medical)||01 post|
|Sr. Investigator||02 posts|
|Research Assistant||01 post|
|Lab Technician||02 posts|
|Project Technician||02 posts|
- Scientist-B (Medical) – Rs.65000/-
- Scientist-B (Non – Medical) – Rs.65000/-
- Sr. Investigator – Rs.32000/-
- Research Assistant – Rs.31000/-
- Lab Technician – Rs.18000/-
- DEO – Rs.18000/-
- Project Technician – Rs.17000/-
- Depending upon the number of applications short listing will be done as per the ICMR selection procedure of research staff in short term projects.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview over video conferencing platform on a date and time that will be intimated to the candidate by email. Candidates who fail to logon to the video conference platform at the allotted date and time will not be considered.
- The Director, NIV, Pune reserves the right to change the date and time of the interview, selection procedure or cancel the recruitment without assigning any reasons thereto.
Apply for ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates may apply to The Director, NIV, Pune through email at: email@example.com