IFFCO Recruitment 2021 for Trainee (Fireman) and last date- 10th May 2021-
IFFCO Recruitment 2021 – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd. (IFFCO) invites has job notification to all B.Sc/ITI applicants for undisclosed posts Apply Online for Trainee (Fireman). Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO is a Multi-state cooperative society engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing of fertilisers headquartered in New Delhi, India . Started in 1967 with 57 member cooperatives it is today the biggest co-op in the world by turnover on GDP per capita with around 35,000 member cooperatives reaching over 50 million Indian farmers.
With around 19% market share in Urea and around 29% market share in complex fertilisers (P2O5 terms) IFFCO is India’s largest fertiliser manufacturer.
The cooperative was ranked 66th on the Fortune India 500 list of India’s biggest corporations as of 2017 with a net worth of $2.3 billion as on March, 2018.
Job detail for IFFCO Recruitment 2021 for Trainee-
Vacancy- Undisclosed Posts
Post/Designation- Trainee (Fireman)
Salary– As per govt norms
Location– Across India
Last Date- 10th May 2021
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be Three years Full-time regular BSc degree (Fire & Safety) with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC Candidates & with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates from UGC recognized University/ Institution and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be ITI (Fire) or equivalent course of one year or six months approved by State/Central Government with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC Candidates & with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
Physical Standards & Eye Vision:
- Candidate must be Minimum Height 165 Cm, Weight 50 Kg, Chest 81 Cm (Normal) and 86 Cm (Expanded) Concession of 2.5 CM in height is allowed for SC/ST candidates from hilly areas. Vision: 6/6 without wearing glasses or another aid. Night blindness/Colour blindness shall be a disqualification.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) ITI (Fire) or equivalent course:
- 100 meters race with 50 Kgs of Sand bag (ii) Climbing on rope upto 12 feet with hands and feet & carrying a man of 63 Kg. weight to a distance of 183 Mtrs. in 96 seconds
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.04.2021): 18 – 28 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable by– As a govt norms
- For BSc. (Fire & Safety) – Physical Fitness ,Online Test & Interview. For ITI (Fire) or equivalent course – Physical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Online Test & Interview.
Apply IFFCO Recruitment 2021-
All interested and eligible candidates may apply online by clicking on the e-application link available on IFFCO/ IFFCOYUVA’s website www.iffco.in/ www.iffcoyuva.in latest by 10th May 2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here