IGCAR Recruitment 2019-
IGCAR Recruitment 2019-IGCAR invited to all B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sci applicants for Apply Online for 30 Junior Research Fellow in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
About IGCAR 2019-
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) is one of India’s premier nuclear research centres. It is the second largest establishment of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), next to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), located at Kalpakkam, 80 km south of Chennai, India. It was established in 1971. due to the vision of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai. Originally, it was called as Reactor Research Centre (RRC). It was renamed as Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) by the then Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi in December 1985. The present Director of IGCAR is A. K. Bhaduri.
Job detail for IGCAR 2019-
Vacancy- 30 post
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
JRF (CAT-A)- Full-Time Masters in Science/ Integrated M. Sc with eligible subject Materials Science, physics, Chemistry, Radiation Physics from a recognized university/ Institute
JRF (CAT-B): M.Tech / M.E in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Science & Technology
JRF (CAT-C): B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] in any one of the following disciplines with a valid GATE score
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Engineering Physics
JRF(Cat-D): Admission to M.Tech. should be on the basis of GATE score
- The GATE Score should be in any one of the disciplines mentioned in Category C
- Should have their B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./ B.Sc. [Tech.] degree in any one of the disciplines listed in Category C
Note: Final year students those who have completed or pursuing in final year/semester are eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 20.05.2019): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Salary details: Rs.31,000/Month
Job Location- Kalpakkam (TamilNadu)
IGCAR – JRF Selection Process-
- Suitable candidates under the Category A & B will be selected based on WRITTEN EXAMINATION and INTERVIEW.
- There will be no written examination for all the candidates in Category C & D and candidates would be shortlisted based on GATE score.
- Written Examination: Chennai
- Selection Interview: Kalpakkam/Chennai.
How to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2019?
All interested applicants apply for this position from 1 May 2019 to 20 May 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 1 May 2019)
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 1st May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 20th May 2019
- Date of Written Examination at Chennai: 09/06/2019 (Sunday)