IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2020 for Asst Registrar/Jr Technician and 06 posts-
IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, invites job B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/Diploma/ ITI/Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 06 posts for Assistant Registrar/ Junior Technical Superintendent/ Junior Technician/ Junior Assistant. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About IIT Palakkad-
Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (IIT Palakkad or IIT-PKD) is a public autonomous engineering and research institute located in Palakkad, Kerala. It is one of the five new IITs proposed in the 2014 Union budget of India. The campus was inaugurated on 3 August 2015 at the temporary campus site located inside the Ahalia Integrated Campus, Palakkad. In February 2019, academic activities commenced in the Nila campus in Kanjikode. The institute has nearly 60 faculty, 600 students, and 50 non-teaching staffs.
IIT Palakkad was founded in 2015 with the Director of IIT Madras, Dr. Bhaskar Ramamurthi as the mentor Director. IIT Madras deputed a batch of experienced professors including the ones recently retired, former deans and heads of various departments to the new campus as both permanent and visiting professors. In January 2017, Dr. P B Sunil Kumar, who was the Professor-in-charge, was appointed as the Director by the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee.
Job detail for IIT Palakkad recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 06 posts
Post/Designation– Assistant Registrar/ Junior Technical Superintendent/ Junior Technician/ Junior Assistant
Job Location- Palakkad (Kerala)
Last Date- 15th May 2020
Assistant Registrar (Group A):
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade on a point scale with excellent Academic record.
- Professional qualification in the area of Management / Finance & Accounts.
- Experience: At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in Computer Applications and Office Automation.
Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B) :
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical Engineering and 5 years experience or equivalent
Junior Technician (Group C):
- Three-year Diploma in Engineering/Bachelor’s Degree in Science as required in the relevant branch (Computer Science & Engineering, Chemistry) with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institution or
Post SSLC with 2-year ITI with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute with 2 years of relevant experience
Junior Assistant (Group C):
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science or Humanities including Commerce with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with knowledge of computer operations.
Upper Age limit (as on 15.04.2020):
- Assistant Registrar (Group A): 45 years
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B): 32 years
- Junior Technician/ Junior Assistant (Group C): 27 years
List of vacancies IIT Palakkad 2020
|Post Wise||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Registrar (Group A)||01 posts for UR|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B)||02 posts for (1-OBC& 1-SC)|
|Junior Technician (Group C)||02 posts (1-SC & 1-UR)|
|Junior Assistant (Group C)||01 posts for UR|
Pay Scale Details:
- Assistant Registrar (Group A): Rs.56,100-1,77,500
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B) : Rs.35,400-1,12,400
- Junior Technician/ Junior Assistant: Rs.21,700-69,100
The procedure of selection to each of the posts will be informed to the shortlisted candidates along with the admit card for selection test/interview call letter.
Application Fee: Rs.100/‐ (No fee for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and persons with disabilities (PWD) and Women)
Apply for IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online from 20th April 2020 to 15th May 2020 (Friday). After submitting the online application, candidates have to send the hard copy of the filled application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 22 May 2020 (Friday).
For More Information & Apply: Click here
The Registrar i/c,
Ahalia Integrated Campus,