Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Group ‘C’ and 1500 and more post-
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – India Air Force recruitment invited to all 10th/12th/Graduate/Diploma/ITI applicants for Apply Online for 1500 vacancies of Group ‘C’ Posts. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Indian Air Force-
The Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the air forces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire which honoured India’s aviation service during World War II with the prefix Royal. After India gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1947, the name Royal Indian Air Force was kept and served in the name of Dominion of India.
Job detail for Indian Air Force recruitment 2021-
Vacancy– 1500+ Posts
Post/Designation– Group ‘C’ Posts
Salary- Level 1 to 5
Location– Across India
Last Date- 02nd May 2021
Indian Air Force 2021- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Senior Computer Operator:
- Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University and One Year experience in the Electronic Data Processing.
- Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
Steno Gde-II/LDC/Hindi Typist/Store Keeper:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University
Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles and professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
Cook (Ordinary Grade)/Ayah/Ward Sahayika/Housekeeping Staff (Female Safaiwali)/House Keeping Staff (HKS)/ Laundryman/Mess Staff/MTS/Vulcaniser/Tradesman Mate:
- Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
Painter (Skilled)/Carpenter (Skilled)/Tailor (Skilled)/Tinsmith (Skilled)/Copper Smith and Sheet
Metal Worker (CS&SMW) (Skilled)/FMT/Leather worker (skilled)/Turner (Skilled):
- 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the relevant trade.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised board. Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognised institute of repute.
Fire Engine Driver:
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. Must have at least three years experience of driving heavy vehicle and be in possession of valid driving license issued by the any Government.
Wireless Operator Mechanic HSW Gd-II (WOM HSW):
- Industrial training Institute Certificate in the trade of Wireless Operator Mechanic with two years experience. OR Ex-servicemen from Wireless Operator Mechanic trade with three years service.
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Relaxation age: As a Govt rules.
List of Vacancies Indian Air Force 2021 –
|Category Wise Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Western Air Command Unit||362 posts|
|Southern Air Command Unit||28 posts|
|Eastern Air Command Units||162 posts|
|Central Air Command Units||116 Posts|
|Maintenance Command Units||479 posts|
|Training Command Unit||407 posts|
Selection Process :
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness. The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
Apply for Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the postal address on or before 02 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here