Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Officers and 138 posts-
Indian Bank Recruitment 2020- Indian Bank invited to all LLB applicants for Apply Online for 138 vacancies of Asst Manager Credit/Manager Credit/ Manager Security/ Manager Forex/ Manager Dealer/ Manager Legal/ Manager Risk Management/ Sr Manager Risk Management 2020. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Indian Bank-
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,924 employees, 2900 branches with 2861 ATMs and 1014 cash deposit machines and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. Total business of the bank has touched ₹430,000 crore (US$60 billion) as on 31 March 2019. Bank’s Information Systems & Security processes certified with ISO27001:2013 standard and is among very few Banks certified worldwide. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Singapore including a Foreign Currency Banking Unit at Colombo and Jaffna. It has 227 Overseas Correspondent banks in 75 countries. Since 1969, the Government of India has owned the bank. As per the announcement made by the Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on 30 August 2019, Indian Bank will be anchor bank for the Kolkata-based Allahabad Bank, and this merger is expected to come on force from 1 April 2020, making it the seventh largest bank in the country.
Job detail for Indian Bank recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 138 Posts
Post/Designation– Asst Manager Credit/Manager Credit/ Manager Security/ Manager Forex/ Manager Dealer/ Manager Legal/ Manager Risk Management/ Sr Manager Risk Management
Location– Across India
Last Date- 10th February 2020
Indian Bank 2020- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Asst Manager Credit/Manager Credit/Manager Forex/Manager Dealer:
- Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management / Finance/ Banking from a University / Institution recognised by Government of India OR
- CA/ICWA/CFA from a University / Institution recognised by Government of India
- Experience: For Manager Credit post minimum 1 year of experience required and for Manager Forex/Manager Dealer post candidates should have 3 years of experience
For Manager Security:
- Graduate in any discipline from any University recognized by Govt of India.
- Experience: 5 years as a Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army/ Navy/ Air Force
For Manager Legal:
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- Experience: 3 years of experience as a practicing advocate at Bar.
For Manager Risk Management:
- Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management / Finance/ Banking/ Statistics/ Econometrics from a University / Institution recognised by Government of India
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in Credit at Public / Private / Foreign Banks.
For Sr.Manager Risk Management:
- Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management/ Finance/ Banking/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Economics/ Risk Management /Mathematics from a University / Institution recognised by Government of India OR
- Graduate in any discipline and FRM from GARP.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Public/ Private/ Foreign Banks of which 2 years experience in Risk Management Department
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- For Assistant Manager Credit – 20 to 30 Years
- For Manager Credit/ Manager Security/ Manager Forex/ Manager Dealer/ Manager Legal/ Manager Risk Management – 25 to 35 Years
- For Senior Manager Risk Management – 27 to 37 Years
Relaxation age: As a Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies:
List of Vacancies Indian Bank 2020 –
|Category Wise Name||Number of Vacancies|
|For Asst Manager Credit||85 posts|
|For Manager Credit||15 posts|
|For Manager Security||15 posts|
|For Manager Forex||10 Posts|
|For Manager Legal||02 posts|
|For Manager Dealer||05 posts|
|For Manager Risk Management||05 posts|
|For Sr.Manager Risk Management||01 posts|
- For Assistant Manager Credit – Rs.23,700 – 42,020/- (Scale I)
- For Manager Credit/ Manager Security/ Manager Forex/ Manager Dealer/ Manager Legal/ Manager Risk Management: Rs.31,705 – 45,950/- (Scale II)
- For Senior Manager Risk Management – Rs.42,020 – 51,490/- (Scale III)
For Manager Security: Selection will be comprised of shortlisting of applications followed by an interview.
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges): Rs.100/
- For all others: Rs.600 /-
Mode of Payment: Online Payment
Apply Indian Bank Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online from 22nd January to 10th February 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 22.01.2020 to 10.02.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 22.01.2020 to 10.02.2020
- Download of call letters for online examination – 20.02.2020 onwards
- Online Examination – 08.03.2020