Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for Sailor and 12th pass-
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019– Indian Navy Job notification to all 12th applicants for 104 posts Apply Online for Civilian Personnel. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Indian Navy-
The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793, the East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled as His Majesty’s Indian Navy. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy.
Job detail for Indian Navy recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– Undisclosed posts
Experience- One year experience
Job Location- Across India
Last Date– 30th August 2019
Indian Navy 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Direct Entry Petty Officer-
- Candidate have passed 10+2 qualified in any discipline or Equivalent
- Candidates Should have participated at International/ National/ State level at junior/ senior level or represented a University.
- Candidates Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter-University meets.
For Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)-
- Candidate should have 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent
- Candidate should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter-University tournament.
For Matric Recruits (MR)-
- Candidate should have 10th /equivalent qualified.
- Candidates should have participated at International/National/State level tournament
- For Direct Entry Petty Officer- 17 to 22 years
- For Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)/ Matric Recruits (MR)- 17 to 21 years.
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700 – ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Selection Process of Indian Navy 2019-
The selection process is based on higher sports achievement and medical examination.
Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-
Interested candidates download the application form in the website and send through an ordinary post in the following address on or before 30th August 2019.
Download Advertisement and Application form: Click here
The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports
Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy),