ISRO ISTRAC Recruitment 2019 for Technician & Technical Assistant and 20 posts-
ISRO ISTRAC Recruitment 2019– Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)-invited to all I.T.I/Diploma applicants for Apply Online for 04 posts for Technician & Technical Assistant. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration. The Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was established in the tenure of Jawaharlal Nehru under the DAE in 1962, with the urging of scientist Vikram Sarabhai recognizing the need in space research. INCOSPAR grew and became ISRO in 1969, also under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). In 1972 Government of India setup a Space Commission and the Department of Space (DOS), bringing ISRO under the DOS. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalized space research activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of India.
ISRO built India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, which was launched by the Soviet Union on 19 April 1975. It was named after the mathematician Aryabhata. In 1980, Rohini became the first satellite to be placed in orbit by an Indian-made launch vehicle, SLV-3. ISRO subsequently developed two other rockets: the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) for launching satellites into polar orbits and the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) for placing satellites into geostationary orbits. These rockets have launched numerous communications satellites and Earth observation satellites. Satellite navigation systems like GAGAN and IRNSS have been deployed. In January 2014, ISRO used an indigenous cryogenic engine in a GSLV-D5 launch of the GSAT-14.
Job detail for ISRO ISTRAC recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 04 posts
Post/Designation– Technician & Technical Assistant
Job Location- Lucknow, Portblair
Last Date- 19th August 2019
ISRO 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Technician-B: Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Electrical
- Candidates should have passed in SSLC/SSC and ITI/NTC/NAC in respective disciplines
For Technical Assistant: Electronics
- Candidates should have passed in SSLC/SSC and Complete diploma with first class in Electronics/Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from recognized Institution/board/University.
List of vacancies-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Salary|
|TE-Electronic Mechanic||01 posts||Rs.21,700 – 69,100/- month|
|TE-Electrical||01 posts||Rs.21,700 – 69,100/- month|
|TE-Fitter||01 posts||Rs.21,700 – 69,100/- month|
|TA-Electronics||01 posts||Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/- month|
Selection process of ISRO ISTRAC 2019:
The selection process is based on the written test and Skill test.
Application fee: Rs.250/- for each application for male candidates belonging to UR and OBC community.
- payment challan of State Bank of India
- Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send scanned ISRO copy of the challan by E-Mail to email@example.com and original copy by ordinary post to the Head P & GA, ISRO Telemetry Tracking & Command Network (ISTRAC), Plot No 12 & 13, 3rd Main, 2nd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore 560 058
Apply for ISRO ISTRAC Recruitment 2019-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job through online only. The online application will be available from 0900 hours on 29 July 2019 to 1200 hours on 19 August 2019.
Note: This Job notification is based on Advertisement published in Employment Newspaper.The apply link and detailed notification available from 29 July 2019
For more Details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of Online application: 29 July 2019
- Ending date of Online application: 19 August 2019 (12.00 Hrs)
- Last Date for printing of Fee Payment Challan: 19 August 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Fee Payment Challan by E-mail / Post: 26 August 2019