JLL Recruitment 2021 for Digital Marketing Manager and Last Date: Asap-
JLL Recruitment 2021 – Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated jobs invited to Bachelor Degree for Apply Online for undisclosed posts for Digital Marketing Manager. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.6 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 91,000 as of December 31, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information,
Vacancy for JLL 2021-
Vacancy- undisclosed posts
Post/Designation- Digital Marketing Manager
Qualification– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Experience- 12 years of professional experience in Website maintenance and development
Job Location- Gurgaon
Skills and knowledge
- Experience in Adobe AEM as a developer/Lead/Architect
- Experience in multi-site development in Adobe AEM MSM
- Exposure to automating content publishing activities in AEM
- Exposure to project/workflow management tools like Workfront, Wrike, JIRA, etc.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- The ideal candidate will be adaptable to new tools as per business requirement
- Understanding of Content Management Systems like Microsoft SharePoint, WordPress, etc.
- Prior experience in MNCs and global roles
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- High attention to detail with consistently high-quality deliverables
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- 8-12 years of professional experience in Website maintenance and development
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Adobe AEM
- Experience of working in a Marketing/ Communications agency set up
For Apply- Click Here