Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 for Assistant and 238 posts-
Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019– Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Job notification to Any Degree applicants for 238 posts Apply Online for Assistant. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About KCC Bank-
A District Co-operative Central Bank (DCCB) is a cooperative bank operating at the district level in various parts of India. It was established to provide banking to the rural hinterland for the agricultural sector with the branches primarily established in rural and semi-urban areas.
The banking model consists of a district central bank for each district in every state of India known with a name as a respective District Central Co-operative Bank. The members and their elected directors who represent a multitude of professional cooperative bodies like milk unions, urban cooperatives, rural cooperatives, agricultural and non-agricultural cooperatives, and various others in turn elect the bank’s president. These banks are collectively represented by a State Apex Central Co-operative bank for each state and it acts as the ultimate bank and apex body for the DCCBs in each state. It has been widely observed all over the country that the local politicians who hold the sway over the cooperatives get elected as President of the DCC bank and a president post would mean nurturing for their future political ambitions.
- Came into existence on 17th March 1920.
- Indora Banking Union was merged and 2nd Branch of the Bank opened at Nurpur in Jan’1956
- Palampur Banking Union was merged and 3rd Branch of the Bank opened at Palampur in Jan’1957
- Nanaon Banking Union was merged and 4th Branch of the Bank opened at Hamirpur in Oct’1958
- The Bank suffered losses because of the partition in 1947 to the tune of Rs.10.64 Lacs
- In Mar 1962, the bank suffering from the setback of partition was granted Rs.4.09 Lacs by the Govt.
- Govt also provided Interest Free Relief Loan of Rs.3.98 Lacs and Govt of India Loan of Rs.4.97 Lacs @ 3.87% in 1962 In 1971-72
- The Bank entered into the deposit mobilisation scheme of Pong Dam Area aggressively and secured maximum share of Deposit Bank Deposits increased from Rs. 256 Lacs in 1971-72 to Rs. 1054 Lacs in 1973-74.
Reference- KCC Bank
Job detail for KCC Bank recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 238 posts
Job Location- Kancheepuram
Last Date– 05th September 2019KCC Bank 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Casndidate should be passed any Degree graduates
- Candidates must complete cooperative training
- knowledge of basic fundamental of computer
Age Limit(As on 1 Jan 2001): Minimum 18 years of age
List of Vacancies- KCC bank 2019
|Bank Name||Number Of Vacancies||Salary|
|Kancheepuram central cooperative bank||130 posts||Rs.10,050-47,600/Month|
|Cooperative Institutions||108 posts||Rs.10,050-47,600/Month|
- For General: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Widows: No Fees
Selection Process of KCC bank 2019-
The selection process is based upon the written test and interview.
Written test Syllabus:
- Cooperative Management,
- Cooperative Credit and Banking,
- Cooperative Accounting,
- MIS & Computer Application,
- General Tamil & General Studies
Apply for Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019-
All Interested candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 5th September 2019.
Download Notification: Click here
Apply- Click Here
Official Website: Click here
- Closing Date for Online Application: 5th September 2019
- Written Test Date: 13th October 2019