Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Court Secretary and 27 posts-
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020- Karnataka High Court invites Job to all 10th/ Diploma applicants for 27 posts Apply Online for Assistant Court Secretary. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Karnataka High Court-
The Karnataka High Court officially known as, Karnataka Uccha Nyayalaya is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. It was previously called as the High Court of Mysore. The High Court functions out of a red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka.The Karnataka High Court is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga.
Raja Dharma Praveena Diwan Bahadur P Mahadevayya, M Sadasivayya, Nittoor Srinivasa Rau, Sam Piroj Bharucha and G. T. Nanavati were some of the famous Chief Justices who presided over this court. Presently, Abhay Shreeniwas Oka is the Chief Justice at the court.
Job detail for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 27 Posts
Post/Designation- Assistant Court Secretary
Location– Karnataka, Banglore
Last Date- 04th March 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or its equivalent examination. (or)
Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English / any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board.
- Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand in first class. (or)
Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand.
- Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of Computers.
Age Limit (as on 04.03.2020):
- SC/ST/OBC(category-I) – 18 to 40 years
- OBC( other categories) – 18 to 38 years
- OC – 35 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Shorthand & Typing Test and Viva voice.
- General merit/OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/Physically challenged – Rs. 200/-
Payment mode: Online Payment and Challan Form.
Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply online for this post on or before 04 March 2020.
For more Information & apply: click here
- To register / submit online applications: 04.03.2020 till 11.59 PM
- For payment of fee through Online: 07.03.2020
- For payment through Challan: 07.03.2020 (till Bank’s working