Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 for Civil Judge and 56 posts-
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019– Karnataka High Court invited Job notifications to all LLB applicants for Apply Online for 56 posts Civil Judge in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Karnataka High Court-
The Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bengaluru, the capital city of Karnataka. It was previously called as the High Court of Mysore. The High Court functions out of a red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka.The Karnataka High Court is currently functional in Bengaluru, Hubli–Dharwad and Gulbarga.
Raja Dharma Praveena Diwan Bahadur P Mahadevayya, M Sadasivayya, Nittoor Srinivasa Rau, Sam Piroj Bharucha and G. T. Nanavatiwere some of the famous Chief Justices who presided over this court. Presently, Abhay Shreeniwas Oka is the Chief Justice at the court.
Job detail for Karnataka High Court 2019-
Post/Designation- Civil Judge
Vacancy– 56 posts
Job Location– Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last Date– 22nd August 2019
Detailed Eligibility criteria-
- Candidates Should have a degree in law from Indian university and must have been enrolled as an advocate
- The candidates must not have completed 35 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Selection process Karnataka High Court 2019:
- The Competitive Examination for the recruitment of Civil Judges will be consist of 3 stages Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Viva-Voice
- The selection process is on the basis of marks obtained in a competitive examination (Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce) conducted by the High Court.
A. Preliminary Examination-
The Preliminary Examination will be conducted by way of Objective Type Question Paper consisting of 100 marks.
B. Main Written Examination-
- Translation Paper: Maximum 100 marks
- Law Paper-I: Maximum 100 marks
- Law Paper-II: Maximum 100 marks
- Law Paper-III: Maximum 100 marks
C. Computer test: Maximum 25 marks
For Preliminary Examination-
- Category-IIA and IIB: Rs.500/-
- Category-I: Rs.250/-
For Main Written Examination-
- Category-IIA and IIB: Rs.1000/-
- Category-I: Rs.500/
Payment Type- Online Payment by SBI online payment gateway and Challan Form – download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway.
Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment-
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 22 August 2019.
More Information and Online apply: Click here
- To register/submit online applications: 22.08.2019 up to (11.59 PM)
- For payment of fee through Online or payment through Challan: 28.08.2019.