LIC HFL Recruitment 2021 for Associate and 06 Posts-
LIC HFL Recruitment 2021- LIC Housing Finance Ltd (LIC HFL) invited to Master Degree applicants for Apply Online for Associate in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
About LIC HFL-
Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of Rs. 2,529,390 crore.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation.
The Bombay Mutual Life Assurance Society, formed in 1870, was the first native insurance provider. Other insurance companies established in the pre-independence era included
- Postal Life Insurance (PLI) was introduced on 1 February 1884
- Bharat Insurance Company (1896)
- United India (1906)
- National Indian (1906)
- National Insurance (1906)
- Co-operative Assurance (1906)
- Hindustan Co-operatives (1907)
- Indian Mercantile
- General Assurance
- Swadeshi Life (later Bombay Life)
- Sahyadri Insurance (Merged into LIC, 1986)
The LIC’s executive board comprises of one Chairman, currently M.R. Kumar, and four Managing Directors, B. Venugopal, Hemant Bhargava, Vipin Anand, and T. C. Suseel Kumar.
Job detail for LIC Housing Finance Ltd 2021-
Vacancy- 06 post
Experience– One Year
Qualification– Master degree
Salary- Rs: 6 to 9 Lakhs/annum
Job Location-Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Bhopal, Mumbai
Last Date: 07th June 2021
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be full time Master in Social Work/Rural Management with minimum aggregate 55% from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1 year with a reputed organization in Project life cycle management, Monitoring and Evaluation of Project, Sustainability reporting in CSR foundations/organizations.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021):
- Associate – 23 to 30 years
- All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo Online Test.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Test will be called for Interview. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Test and Interview.
Apply LIC HFL Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates can apply for this post before 07th June 2021.
For More Information : Click here
To Apply: Click here